Simple and delicious like traditional, gluten-free pizza with the Thermomix is one of those recipes to save, even if you are not celiac.
Preparing gluten-free dough may seem like a complex operation, especially if you are not practical. In reality, they do not hide great pitfalls and the gluten-free pizza with the Thermomix is proof of this. Once again our little robot comes to our rescue, kneading perfectly and allowing us to have our gluten-free pizza base ready in a very short time.
To prepare it we used both fine rice flour and a mix of gluten-free flours, specially designed for baking. The result was so amazing that we decided to share it with you right away. Ready to get down to business?
How to prepare the gluten-free pizza recipe with the Thermomix
- Combine the water , sugar and yeast in the jug and mix 20 sec. speed 2.
- Add the two flours and on top of them the salt and the oil . Knead for 2 min. Spiga mode.
- Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl and put it to rise in the oven with the light on for 2 hours.
- Roll out the pizza on a baking tray lined with a dear oven and let it rise again for an hour .
- Then fill it with tomato sauce flavored with salt and oregano , mozzarella and all the other ingredients you want.
- Cook at 220 ° C for 20 minutes and serve hot.
You can keep leftover pizza wrapped in foil for a day. Before consuming it, however, we advise you to reheat it in the oven or in the toaster.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...