Simple and delicious like traditional, gluten-free pizza with the Thermomix is one of those recipes to save, even if you are not celiac.
Preparing gluten-free dough may seem like a complex operation, especially if you are not practical. In reality, they do not hide great pitfalls and the gluten-free pizza with the Thermomix is proof of this. Once again our little robot comes to our rescue, kneading perfectly and allowing us to have our gluten-free pizza base ready in a very short time.
To prepare it we used both fine rice flour and a mix of gluten-free flours, specially designed for baking. The result was so amazing that we decided to share it with you right away. Ready to get down to business?
How to prepare the gluten-free pizza recipe with the Thermomix
- Combine the water , sugar and yeast in the jug and mix 20 sec. speed 2.
- Add the two flours and on top of them the salt and the oil . Knead for 2 min. Spiga mode.
- Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl and put it to rise in the oven with the light on for 2 hours.
- Roll out the pizza on a baking tray lined with a dear oven and let it rise again for an hour .
- Then fill it with tomato sauce flavored with salt and oregano , mozzarella and all the other ingredients you want.
- Cook at 220 ° C for 20 minutes and serve hot.
You can keep leftover pizza wrapped in foil for a day. Before consuming it, however, we advise you to reheat it in the oven or in the toaster.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...