Savory pie with gluten-free pumpkin: ingredients and recipe of the single dish to be served also as a delicious appetizer!
The cold seasons bring with them scents, flavors and colors. Transferring all this to the kitchen is very simple , just choose the right ingredients and you’re done. Today we offer you the gluten-free savory pie with pumpkin enriched with Jerusalem artichoke, a substantial and simple to prepare single dish.
Savory pies, quiches and all preparations of this type are also an excellent idea that you can use to prepare dishes in advance so that you only have to reheat them if necessary. In addition, using the gluten-free pastry you will be able to satisfy everyone’s needs! Let’s see the recipe for the gluten-free pumpkin pie!
Preparation of gluten-free pumpkin pie
- First, peel the pumpkin and Jerusalem artichoke then cut them into cubes and put them in a pan with a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, salt, pepper and aromatic herbs. Put on the heat, close with the lid and cook for 15 minutes over low heat and stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, unroll the puff pastry, place it inside a tart pan with its baking paper. Make the edges adhere well to the mold and prick the base with the help of the prongs of a fork.
- Spread a light layer of soft cheese on the base, then add the pumpkin and Jerusalem artichoke.
- Fold the edges inwards and brush them lightly with a drizzle of olive oil. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C and cook for 20/30 minutes .
- When cooked, remove from the oven and serve hot, lukewarm or cold. Enjoy your meal!
If you have a lot of pumpkins available, don’t miss all our pumpkin recipes !
This savory pie can be kept for about 2-3 days maximum in the refrigerator, inside a special food container with lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...