The perfect shortcrust pastry for those intolerant to gluten: here are all the secrets for an excellent preparation even with the Thermomix
Shortcrust pastry is a classic of Italian pastry and even if there are a thousand versions and alternatives, you never get tired of preparing it. But what if there is someone at home who is intolerant to gluten? With the gluten-free shortcrust pastry recipe (with the Thermomix) even those suffering from this type of intolerance can enjoy a fragrant shortcrust pastry that can become the base of a tart, a cake or the main ingredient of tasty biscuits with drops of chocolate. Basically, the recipe is not very different from the traditional version, but to ensure that it can be enjoyed by everyone, rice flour is used instead of 00 flour.
A very simple recipe but made even more elementary thanks to the help of the irreplaceable food processor. A process for a thousand preparations, so let’s give space to the imagination with this gluten-free recipe and hands-on or better … on the Thermomix!
Preparation of gluten-free shortcrust pastry with the Thermomix
- To obtain a Thermomix gluten-free soft shortcrust pastry you need to put all the ingredients in the jug and mix the mixture well for 15 seconds at speed 4 .
- Once a more or less homogeneous mixture has been obtained, start the robot at Spiga speed for 1 minute.
- Let it cool for a few seconds and then pour the contents onto a work surface with the help of a ladle or directly with your hands. Shape into a ball and leave to rest in the refrigerator wrapped in cling film for about 1 hour .
- Before using the pastry in the chosen preparation, work it with your hands to lower the temperature and make it more malleable.
- With the help of a rolling pin, roll out the shortcrust pastry for celiacs to a maximum thickness of half a centimeter and use it to create the base of a fruit tart or to make fragrant biscuits.
- The shortcrust pastry must be cooked in a preheated oven at 170 ° C in static mode . Times depend on what is being prepared. It will take about 15-20 minutes to get sweet biscuits, while it will take 30-40 minutes to bake a soft tart.
- After cooking the gluten-free shortcrust pastry with the Thermomix, let it cool completely to be able to enjoy it to the fullest.
It is also possible to make gluten-free chocolate shortcrust pastry, replacing 10 grams of flour with 10 grams of unsweetened cocoa . And if you don’t have a food processor at your disposal, you can always make this sweet preparation for many gluten-free recipes with the classic steps of our recipe.
Gluten-free shortcrust pastry can be stored in the fridge before being cooked for 3-4 days . Once cooked, it can be kept perfectly even for a week, if put in a tin box and away from humidity.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...
Recipes6 days ago
Homemade vegan pandoro, sweet and tasty
Recipes1 week ago
Gluten-free chestnut ravioli with artichokes
Recipes1 week ago
Vegan Pad Thai: a traditional Thai recipe!
Fashion1 week ago
From “Return to Tiffany” to “Return to Supreme”: how the partnership between the two brands was born