Easy to make and good to taste, gnocchi with salmon and cream are a really tasty first course that everyone agrees on.
There are many recipes that include salmon. This is a very versatile product, especially in terms of first courses. For a lunch with family or friends, one of the best proposals is the preparation of gnocchi with salmon. The full-bodied consistency of this first course mixes with the creaminess of the sauce, made special by the combination of liquid cream and smoked fish meat. It only takes a few minutes to cook and a delicious first course is served!
Preparation of the recipe for salmon pasta
- Before starting, make the potato gnocchi with your own hands or buy them.
- Chop the shallot and cut the smoked salmon into pieces .
- Fill the bottom of the non-stick pan with the oil and put the shallot to brown.
- Add the fish and cook over low heat , until cooked.
- At this point, pour the white wine and let it evaporate. While the wine evaporates, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream and cook for 5 minutes .
- Separately , boil the gnocchi in a pot full of salted water. When they rise to the surface, drain them.
- Once done, transfer them to the pan where the sauce is.
- Stir for a couple of minutes with a wooden spoon, to mix everything. Spread out on plates and serve hot and enriched with a little parsley .
Fill the plates with the gnocchi with cream and salmon just in time for lunch. The best advice, in fact, is to serve the pasta hot, so that you can better savor the taste of its main ingredients. For this reason, the preservation of this first course is not recommended .
If you are fond of this type of pasta, take a look at the collection of the best recipes with gnocchi .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...