Vegan goji berry and hazelnut biscuits, rich in protein and Omega3, are perfect for starting the day with an energy and nutrient boost.
Vegan goji berry and hazelnut biscuits are not only delicious, but they are also good: goji berries help control cholesterol and triglycerides, and hazelnuts which are rich in magnesium; they are nutritious and healthy: perfect for those who follow a vegan diet, but suitable for everyone. Goji berries are the fruit of a plant native to China, Tibet and Mongolia and are appreciated all over the world for their therapeutic and nutritional qualities and their richness in vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids.
Their main virtue is in the 4 LBP polysaccharides , present exclusively in this plant, and unique in the world to have anti-degenerative properties. They have become very popular lately, and are also found in large-scale distribution, as well as in herbalists, pharmacies and specialty shops.
Preparation of vegan cookies with goji berries
- Begin to combine flour, yeast, oil, and sugar in a bowl. The mixture should be stirred until it reaches a grainy consistency.
- Add the hazelnuts and goji berries. Gradually add water at room temperature, until the mixture turns from grainy to smooth.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and give the biscuits the shape you prefer, using a knife or molds.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- When they are golden, take them out of the oven and let them cool before enjoying them.
If you don’t have goji berries, you can replace them with chopped dates, or dehydrated blueberries. Another recipe? Try the vegan green tea cookies .
These cookies can be safely stored for a couple of weeks in a tin container for food. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...