Vegan goji berry and hazelnut biscuits, rich in protein and Omega3, are perfect for starting the day with an energy and nutrient boost.
Vegan goji berry and hazelnut biscuits are not only delicious, but they are also good: goji berries help control cholesterol and triglycerides, and hazelnuts which are rich in magnesium; they are nutritious and healthy: perfect for those who follow a vegan diet, but suitable for everyone. Goji berries are the fruit of a plant native to China, Tibet and Mongolia and are appreciated all over the world for their therapeutic and nutritional qualities and their richness in vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids.
Their main virtue is in the 4 LBP polysaccharides , present exclusively in this plant, and unique in the world to have anti-degenerative properties. They have become very popular lately, and are also found in large-scale distribution, as well as in herbalists, pharmacies and specialty shops.
Preparation of vegan cookies with goji berries
- Begin to combine flour, yeast, oil, and sugar in a bowl. The mixture should be stirred until it reaches a grainy consistency.
- Add the hazelnuts and goji berries. Gradually add water at room temperature, until the mixture turns from grainy to smooth.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and give the biscuits the shape you prefer, using a knife or molds.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- When they are golden, take them out of the oven and let them cool before enjoying them.
If you don’t have goji berries, you can replace them with chopped dates, or dehydrated blueberries. Another recipe? Try the vegan green tea cookies .
These cookies can be safely stored for a couple of weeks in a tin container for food. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Scallops au gratin, a delicious and refined appetizer
Baked scallops au gratin are a refined and delicious fish appetizer, perfect to bring to the table to make a...
Nail shape: which one to choose among the many types?
Rounded? Almond? Let’s see how to choose the right nail shape, based on your needs and the shape of your...
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...