You would never say no to good fried zucchini rolls! The recipe with fresh tomato and Greek yogurt is just a click away.
The courgettes are delicious just seared in a pan, with a drizzle of good oil and a few fresh mint leaves. But to make this vegetable even more delicious without losing its freshness, why not try some fried zucchini rolls. Frying certainly does not maintain the lightness of the food , you will say, but combined with fresh tomatoes and a spoonful of Greek yogurt it might surprise you.
Ready to make the dish in a few minutes ? So let’s go cook!
Preparation of fried zucchini rolls
- Start by washing the courgettes well and removing the ends.
- Take a special mandolin and cut the vegetables into thin slices that you will have to lightly salt and leave to drain for a few minutes in a dish.
- Now break and beat two eggs with a pinch of salt and prepare two dishes: in one put the beaten eggs and in the other some flour .
- Pass the zucchini in the egg and then bread them in flour one at a time until finished.
- Heat a finger of seed oil in a pan and fry all the courgettes by inserting them a little at a time in the pan.
- When they are golden on both sides, place them on a piece of absorbent kitchen paper and let them cool.
- Finely chop the thyme with a knife and mix it with the Greek yogurt.
- Wash the tomatoes well and cut them into wedges or sticks (of the size and shape you prefer).
- Now take the courgettes back, spread the yogurt on each one and only on one side and finish with a small piece of tomato.
- Roll up the rolls, arrange them on a plate with a toothpick and serve on the table.
How about? We have tons of other zucchini recipes for you to try!
These rolls should be eaten at the moment , being fried, to fully enjoy the crunchiness of the breading. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison