Delicious appetizer or finger food suitable for everyone? Vegan potato croquettes will amaze you with special effects.
Vegan potato croquettes are a simple and quick recipe but with an intense flavor and rich in aromas , which will allow you to prepare delicious finger foods that will amaze your guests.
This vegetable cheese potato croquettes dish are the ideal way to cook a healthy dish but without having to give up on taste. It is a delicious appetizer that is very simple to make and does not have a high cost. It is an excellent solution when you return particularly tired from work and want to prepare something quick but at the same time good and with a strong flavor.
Potato croquettes for vegans can be eaten at any time, during a break at work, as a quick dish when surprise guests arrive or for a buffet-style dinner. On every occasion, vegan fried potato croquettes will be the solution that will conquer everyone’s palate.
In addition, vegan croquettes are also very popular with children who will appreciate the balance between flavor and delicacy of this dish.
Preparation of vegan potato croquettes
- Rinse the potatoes and steam them for about half an hour .
- Let them cool and remove the peel. Make a puree with the help of a potato masher and put the mixture in a bowl.
- Take the tofu and crumble it with a fork.
- Clean the leek, removing the green part, wash it under running water and chop very finely together with the parsley;
- Take a pan and put a drizzle of oil. When it is hot, add the leek and let it dry for about five minutes (add water if necessary);
- Add the tofu and arrange with salt, turmeric and nutmeg. Cook for five minutes being careful to mix carefully.
- Add the tofu to the potato mixture. Add the grated vegan cheese, salt and pepper. Now, mix everything until you get a soft but compact mixture. If it is too soft, add a little breadcrumbs. Let it rest for 30 minutes ;
- In a bowl, put some breadcrumbs. With the mixture, form balls of 40 g each and pass them in the breadcrumbs;
- Finally, move on to cooking. Heat the seed oil and fry the vegan potato balls. When they are well colored, remove them from the pan and place them on absorbent paper. Add some salt and enjoy these very warm vegan potato crunches.
If you prefer, you can cook the croquettes in the static oven at 200 ° for a maximum of 20 minutes. Turn them halfway for even cooking. If you have no intolerances and want to try them at least once, there is always the basic recipe for potato croquettes .
The potato croquettes without eggs and cheese, prepared following this recipe, can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days maximum .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...