Heartburn easily affects our body. Here are all the causes and natural remedies to get rid of it!
Heartburn occurs with a weird, burning feeling that goes from the beginning of the stomach to the lower part of the chest. Not only it is annoying, but it can also cause pain and annoyance.
For this reason, in some cases, the first thing to do is to call your doctor and ask for his advice. There are many factors which cause heartburn, such as a bad diet, an abuse of alcohol or coffee, hormonal changes or more serious problems which require a doctor.
However, if the causes are not that serious, you can solve this problem with natural remedies. Here’s a list!
Heartburn: natural remedies
– Banana. Try and eat at least 2 bananas per day, they will reduce your problem.
– Baking soda. Mix a tablespoon of this product in a glass of water. It promotes digestion and helps eliminating the burning feeling.
– Fennel seeds. Drink a fennel seed herbal tea at least once a day to eliminate the pain for good. You can also chew the seeds raw.
– Pineapple. This tropical fruit contains an enzyme which limitates stomach acidity, responsible of the burning feeling. Eat at least 4/5 slices per day.
– Milk. Before going to sleep, drink a cup of hot milk. It’s amazing against heartburn!
What to eat when you suffer from heartburn?
In order to avoid worsening the situation, you need to be careful. Avoid alcohol, coffee, soft drinks, chocolate, cheese, tomatoes, fat and spicy foods, pizza and chewing gums. In this way, the pain will disappear in a jiffy.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/stomaco-pancia-perdere-peso-2437889/
ultimo aggiornamento: 28-04-2019