Heartburn easily affects our body. Here are all the causes and natural remedies to get rid of it!
Heartburn occurs with a weird, burning feeling that goes from the beginning of the stomach to the lower part of the chest. Not only it is annoying, but it can also cause pain and annoyance.
For this reason, in some cases, the first thing to do is to call your doctor and ask for his advice. There are many factors which cause heartburn, such as a bad diet, an abuse of alcohol or coffee, hormonal changes or more serious problems which require a doctor.
However, if the causes are not that serious, you can solve this problem with natural remedies. Here’s a list!
Heartburn: natural remedies
– Banana. Try and eat at least 2 bananas per day, they will reduce your problem.
– Baking soda. Mix a tablespoon of this product in a glass of water. It promotes digestion and helps eliminating the burning feeling.
– Fennel seeds. Drink a fennel seed herbal tea at least once a day to eliminate the pain for good. You can also chew the seeds raw.
– Pineapple. This tropical fruit contains an enzyme which limitates stomach acidity, responsible of the burning feeling. Eat at least 4/5 slices per day.
– Milk. Before going to sleep, drink a cup of hot milk. It’s amazing against heartburn!
What to eat when you suffer from heartburn?
In order to avoid worsening the situation, you need to be careful. Avoid alcohol, coffee, soft drinks, chocolate, cheese, tomatoes, fat and spicy foods, pizza and chewing gums. In this way, the pain will disappear in a jiffy.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/stomaco-pancia-perdere-peso-2437889/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...