From its use to the best moment when you can use it. Here everything you need to know about this styling product!
When we talk about hair wax, we often think about man hair. However, this styling product is very common among female hair too. Hairdressers use it to create natural and crazy looks at the same time.
Hair wax is perfect to create shiny, practical and fashionable hairdos. However, before applying it you should know something! Here everything you need to know about this styling product!
Is hair wax dangerous? 5 things you need to know!
1. Hair type. Can you use this product on every type of hair? The answer is yes, you can use hair wax on both fine hair and thick hair. In fact, this product is recommended for people with fine hair, because it helps avoiding frizzy hair.
2. How to apply it. Wax is a very specific product: if not applied in the right way can ruin your look. You need to work it and heat it with your hands before the application, so the right thing to do is soften it before using it on your hair. In order to avoid sticky hair, apply the wax with your thumb, index and middle finger.
3. When to apply it. You can use hair wax for your everyday look; moreover, it is perfect to create a wet effect, which is now very fashionable. It is very useful when it rains! Just remember to always apply this product after you dress up, not before, or you can stain your outfit and ruin your hair!
4. Your hair must be damp or dry. You should not apply this product on wet hair. Moreover, do not use it on your scalp!
5. Hair wax is dangerous only if… Wax residues must be removed, or they can cause problems, such as inflammation, itching, dandruff and scalp dryness.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/ragazza-donna-modello-biondo-3742199/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival zeppole: don’t call them pancakes!
At Carnival, every fried dish is therefore the go-ahead for our recipe for Carnival donuts: a truly amazing typical dessert....
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
No longer just in winter, starting this year we will wear tartan also during the summer: here are the garments...
Sugar-free pumpkin pie: a light dessert!
Soft and sweet, pumpkin pie is a classic of homemade pies. Try it even without sugar! Sugar-free pumpkin pie is...
A savory mix of flavors in the famous jambalaya
The term jambalaya indicates a famous Creole dish, typical of Louisiana, full of flavors, including rice, fish, meat and vegetables....
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
To be combined with striped shirts to follow the grunge style and even with elegant dresses, this is how Dr...
Food1 week ago
Vegan diet: useful for the body and for the environment, here’s everything you need to know
Recipes1 week ago
How to cook with ginger: 10 recipes to make the most of it and enhance it
Beauty1 week ago
Sneakers brands: what are their most popular models?
Recipes6 days ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)