Risotto alla carbonara combines two classics of cuisine, the Roman recipe par excellence and rice. The result is truly amazing!
Pasta alla carbonara is a cornerstone of Italian cuisine and one of the most talked about recipes. Its ingredients , few and well-coded, can however become the protagonists of another first course and thus give life to risotto alla carbonara. It is true that this is an unusual combination , especially due to the addition of the egg yolks, but we can guarantee you that it will pass the taste test.
Preparing carbonara rice is quite simple and to do it you just need to follow the usual rules for a perfect risotto . You should therefore not be too scandalized to see the onion appear among the ingredients: it takes very little to make the sauté and give flavor to the dish. For the rest, get bacon, pecorino, pepper and egg yolks and follow our recipe.
How to prepare the carbonara risotto recipe
- First, finely chop the onion and brown it in a pan with the oil and a pinch of salt .
- Once tender and transparent, add the rice and toast it.
- Deglaze with the white wine and when you no longer smell alcohol rising from the pan, start adding the boiling broth , little by little, so that the rice is always covered flush. Cook according to the times indicated on the package, usually 16-18 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut the bacon into chunks and brown it in a separate pan without adding other fats.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with a grind of black pepper .
- Once the risotto is ready, off the heat, add the egg yolks and grated pecorino and stir well.
- Incorporate half of the bacon and spread over the plates.
- Complete with the remaining browned bacon and a grind of black pepper.
This risotto is truly incredible, creamy and only as tasty as a Roman dish can be. Try it and you will not find big differences with the classic carbonara pasta .
Like all risotto recipes, even in this case we recommend that you consume it freshly made . However, if there is any leftover, heat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!