Healthy foods keep us fit: let’s see their benefits and which are the best ones.
These kind of foods are tasty and nutritios, they are rich in nutrients and are very easy to find. Moroever, they also have many beneficial properties for our body.
Eating healthy improves our life, because it helps gathering more energies, resting better, having an healthier skin and improving our concentration.
The best 10 healthy food for our organism
In order to improve our quality of life, we need to understand and know what we eat. Eating seasonal vegetables and fruits is always a good habit, but there are also other useful foods. Let’s find out together the list of the best healthy foods we should eat every day.
10. Pomegranate. Last position for this fruit, which has amazing antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties. It fights diabetes, cancer and heart problems. Moreover, its juice cures plaques.
9. Oat. Rich in soluble fibers, it is perfect to reduce cholesterol and protect the heart. Moreover, in diabete patients it is useful to keep blood glucose levels under control. It also allows to eat less, as it makes feel full quickly.
8. Quinoa. This cereal is different from the others because it contains very high quantities of proteins, phosphorus and iron. It is gluten free, so it’s perfect also for celiacs. Thanks to its high content of magnesium, it is perfect to fight headaches.
7. Salmon. It contains lean proteins and it’s rich in good fat. It has many benefits for our body, as it is the food that contain most omega 3 than the others.
6. Legumes. They contain so many proteins that they can easily replace meat. Moreover, they also have high quantities of fibers. Black beans are especially rich in omega 3.
5. Kiwis. They are one of the best fruits, as they give vitamins, fibers and antioxidants, useful to prevent colon cancer, avoid DNA mutations and reduce asthma and cough.
4. Green leafy vegetables. Spinach, lettuce, broccoli, beet or chard: they are healthy and diet foods, rich in antioxidants and potassium. They’re ideal to keep our immune system healthy. Moreover, they fight constipation. Broccoli contain beta carotene and anti oxidants which prevent neurological diseases, some tumors and arthrosis. Instead, spinach are rich in vitamins, iron and potassium and they are perfect to regulate blood pressure.
3. Walnuts. Even though they are very caloric, they lower blood cholesterol levels, prevent heart diseases and improve memory and concentration. All of this possible thanks to their content of proteins, vitamins, minerals and omega 3. Moreover, they are particularly recommended for athletes.
2. Chia seeds. They are rich in antioxidants and help fighting free radicals. They contain many fibers which lower cholesterol levels and many minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. When they come into contact with water, they create a gelatinous membrane which can replace eggs’ role as thickeners.
1. Blueberries. They are the winner! If you want to stay young, erase your wrinkles and have an elastic skin, eat these delicious fruits! They have amazing antioxidant properties, other than being rich in fibers and helping bowel movements. Moreover, they benefit the heart, the memory and the urinary tract. It seems that they prevent tumors more than other foods.
Eating these healthy and tasty foods regularly will help you be healthy and live better!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/cibo-pasto-salmone-di-pesce-calce-1245685/, https://pixabay.com/it/frutta-kiwi-fette-fresco-succosa-999852/