Waiting for the party most loved by lovers, we offer you a recipe that will amaze your sweetheart: heart-shaped ravioli.
Heart-shaped ravioli are a delicious first course that represents an original and alternative idea to traditional ravioli. To prepare this recipe, you will have to follow the classic procedure for making fresh egg pasta and equip yourself with a heart-shaped pasta bowl of the right size. The result will be a romantic first course perfect for the occasion but also for other events in which you want to convey a message of love through food.
What we propose, therefore, is one of the most loved and requested Valentine’s Day recipes. In fact, we present the version with ricotta filling that you can dress with a slightly spicy butter-based cream or with a simple tomato sauce. Surely, one of the quick and easy recipes that will accompany your romantic moments in the future. So let’s see the ingredients and procedure of these creamy and stringy ravioli, one of the delicious recipes that will make you receive many compliments.
Preparation of the recipe for heart-shaped ravioli
- Start by preparing the dough by placing the flour on a pastry board and add the eggs and salt (for an extra touch of flavor and color, you can add turmeric). Mix everything with the help of a fork until the mixture begins to take consistency.
- Work with your hands to give the shape of a ball that must be protected with food film and left to rest for about thirty minutes.
- Now pass the ricotta filling by putting the latter in a bowl and incorporating the other ingredients, that is Parmesan, pepper and salt and mix everything .
- Take the dough and roll it out with the help of a special machine or a rolling pin. The ideal thickness is no more than 2mm .
- Once you have a smooth dough, start placing small balls of filling at a distance, one from the other, of about 5 centimeters . Also add a small piece of cheese.
- At this point, put another sheet on top and seal well, being careful to let the air out to prevent the ravioli from opening during cooking.
- Coppate the dough with the heart mold, press and seal the edges well with your fingers and sprinkle the ravioli with a little flour to keep them from sticking.
- Prepare a pot and boil the water, adding a drizzle of oil to prevent the ravioli from sticking together. As soon as it reaches temperature, immerse them and cook until they rise to the surface.
- While waiting, melt the butter in a pan with the chilli and Parmesan.
- When the pasta is ready, throw it in the pan and let it flavor with the cream and your dish will be ready.
Tasty variations of heart-shaped ravioli
The first variant, also suitable for lactose intolerant, is that of the heart-shaped ravioli stuffed with chicken. Prepare the filling with 140 g of chicken breast , black olives to taste, lactose-free cream cheese and onion. Once the chicken is cooked, with the onion fried and the addition of pitted black olives, it must be finely chopped with a knife and mixed with the spreadable cream . Season with salt and spices and make the ravioli. Instead, to give a more romantic touch, it is possible to prepare the red Valentine’s Day ravioli. Add a natural red food coloring to the dough to give a special effect to your dish.
The ravioli can be kept in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day , considering the fresh ricotta filling. However, they will be heated in a pan with a drizzle of oil or a knob of butter.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...