An excellent help to prevent and treat seasonal ailments, such as flu and colds, are herbal teas. Here are the best.
Maybe not everyone knows, but specific herbal teas exist to combat colds and flu. In fact, they are a very effective natural alternative to stay in shape, prevent or even to pass typical seasonal ailments more quickly.
From this point of view, it is good to be found prepared in case of cough and cold. For this reason, for those who do not like to get stuffed with drugs, here are some all-natural solutions, especially as regards herbal teas, to prevent seasonal ailments .
The best herbal teas against seasonal ailments
• Cinnamon herbal tea : one of the best to calm the cold. The instructions for making it are: boil three cups of water with two teaspoons of the powdered substance and one of honey inside. So you will have a drink that, if drunk hot , acts on the respiratory tract giving relief.
• Ginger herbal tea : an effective drink to combat flu and cough ; pour two teaspoons of honey, a pinch of dried ginger and a teaspoon of green tea into a very hot container . The mixture is boiled with water for 10 minutes, then left to cool, finally adding a little squeezed lemon.
• Herbal tea with lemon balm: it is a herbal tea with full-bodied soothing and sedative properties, which in case of cold can be very useful. Just pour a spoonful of dried lemon balm into a cup of boiling water , let it sit for 5 minutes and then strain.
• Linden herbal tea : a hot drink suitable especially when you have a seasonal illness of the respiratory tract. It is also a cure-all for fever , since it stimulates sweating and helps to lower it.
• Eucalyptus herbal tea : this ingredient is one of the most powerful because it helps to clear the respiratory tract, not surprisingly many cough candies are based on eucalyptol. Just pour a teaspoon into a cup of boiling water, filter and drink it, and you will immediately feel some relief.
Discover also the best detox teas !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Tagliatelle with walnuts and mascarpone, the creamy recipe for a first course with flakes
Noodles and mascarpone noodles are incredibly greedy and suitable for an important dinner and with very little time to prepare...
The light (but delicious) apple pie exists! Here is the recipe
The light apple pie is a light and delicious dessert, perfect if you love the classic apple dessert but want...
Perfect carbonara pasta? The secrets to making it super creamy
The original carbonara pasta recipe is a real institution of traditional Italian cuisine. Here are all the secrets to prepare...
Leg pains: how to understand when the problem is serious and how to remedy it
When are leg pains serious? Here’s how to recognize the severity of muscle pain based on symptoms and intensity, along...
Stuffed artichokes with soy cheese and spice mix
Simple and quick to prepare, perfect to serve for those who love tasty and different vegetarian side dishes. Here is...