Herbal teas are an excellent help to prevent and treat seasonal ailments, such as flu and colds. Here are the best.
Perhaps not everyone knows, but specific herbal teas exist to fight colds and flu. In fact, they are a very effective natural alternative to stay fit, prevent or even to pass the typical seasonal ailments more quickly.
From this point of view, it is good to be prepared in case of cough and cold. For this reason, for those who do not like to stuff themselves with medicines, here are some all natural solutions, in particular with regard to herbal teas, to prevent seasonal ailments .
The best herbal teas against seasonal ailments
– Cinnamon tea : one of the best for calming colds. The instructions for making it are: boil three cups of water with two teaspoons of the powder and one of honey inside. In this way you will have a drink that, when drunk hot , acts on the respiratory tract giving relief.
– Ginger herbal tea : an effective drink to fight flu and cough ; pour two teaspoons of honey, a pinch of dried ginger and a teaspoon of green tea into a very hot container . The mixture is boiled with water for 10 minutes, then left to cool, finally adding a little squeezed lemon.
– Lemon balm herbal tea : it is an herbal tea with well-known calming and sedative properties, which can be very useful in case of a cold. Just pour a tablespoon of dried lemon balm into a cup of boiling water , let it sit for 5 minutes and then strain.
– Linden tea : a hot drink suitable especially when you have a seasonal ailment to the respiratory tract. It is also good for fever , as it stimulates sweating and helps to lower it.
– Eucalyptus herbal tea : this ingredient is one of the most powerful because it helps to clear the respiratory tract, it is no coincidence that many cough candies are based on eucalyptol. Just pour a teaspoon of it into a cup of boiling water, filter it and drink it, and you will immediately feel some relief.
Discover also the best detox teas !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...