To make the authentic marinara risotto, one of the most classic first courses, there is only one secret. Here’s how to prepare it at home.
Very often the risotto alla marinara is confused with the seafood one. In fact, the ingredients are almost all the same. Between the two, however, there is a single and substantial difference that we learned about talking to our grandmothers. According to the most expert, in fact, the basic preparations of the two dishes are differentiated by a single detail: the seafood one includes a tomato-based sauce , while the marinara one is totally white . This is what we at Primo Chef discovered, however everyone prepares it as they prefer and it is always good.
Starting from this distinction, we can also prepare a good risotto at home. This is a very popular first course, especially in Italian cuisine. To use it you need a lot of seafood , all tasty and tender. These are cooked together with a few other ingredients and make a dish rich that is, at the same time, creamy.
Preparation of the recipe for risotto alla marinara
- First, prepare a vegetable broth . During its cooking, you can also dip the shrimps (after having washed them well) to flavor it.
- Meanwhile, wash and clean the seafood . Shell the prawns, cut the squid and octopus, open the mussels and clams on a pan and shell them.
- When the broth is ready, set it aside and peel the shrimp as well.
- In a saucepan, pour 2 tablespoons of oil . Add the scampi, squid and octopus and deglaze with half a glass of white wine . When it stops evaporating, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes maximum, then turn off and add the shrimp, mussels and clams and mix.
- In another pan, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and put the chopped onion . When it becomes transparent, add the rice and mix.
- Deglaze another half glass of wine and, when it evaporates, pour in the broth. Stir to let the liquid absorb, then continue to cook for the necessary time.
- As soon as it is done, add the seafood to the rice. Mix, serve and season with chopped parsley .
In a few steps, your risotto alla marinara – strictly in white – is ready to be enjoyed. Storage is not recommended , because this dish should be eaten at the moment.
Do you want traditional recipes revived? Then a real novelty is the carbonara risotto , a must try!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!