The olive bread with our recipe is soft and with a crunchy crust: perfect to serve on the table and amaze diners.
In this recipe we will discover how to make an excellent olive bread. Soft and fragrant, homemade bread is easy to prepare. We will therefore see how to enrich a classic dough and make a soft and tasty olive bread. In this olive bread recipe we will use the green ones but, of course, you can indulge yourself by customizing the taste and cooking, for example, an excellent bread with black olives.
The dough of this quick olive bread is very easy to make. All you need is a bowl and a spoon. In fact, you can do without the mixer . The result will be perfect and you will get a green olive bread with a crunchy crust and a soft and airy internal crumb. A homemade olive bread perfect to bring to your table every day. Also, if you prefer to change shape, the same dough can be split into several parts to create fantastic soft and flavorful bread sticks.
So let’s see how to make bread with olives.
Preparation of olive bread
Ingredients and preparation are to make 1 loaf or 6/7 loaves of olive bread.
- Put the semolina, flour and yeast (dissolved in a little water) in a large bowl. Then add sugar and, little by little, all the water. Mix vigorously with the help of a spoon or your hands.
- Add the salt and when the dough has taken consistency, transfer it to a bowl, previously oiled, and let it rest covered with a damp cloth or cling film. The leavening needs, in cold periods, from 18 to 20 hours . In summer, however, 12 will be enough. In both cases, always at room temperature.
- After the leavening period, roll out the dough on a pastry board dusted with flour and form a rectangle . Sprinkle the olive mixture by applying light pressure.
- Go ahead by folding the dough . Take a corner, stretch it outwards and then bring it back to the center. Repeat for the other sides and several times.
- Now, prepare a bowl covered with a cloth (dusted with flour) and put the dough in it. Cover it with another cloth and let it rest for another 2 hours .
- Turn on the oven and preheat to 230 ° C in static mode.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet, already hot, covered with baking paper. Make sure that the part of the dough with the folds of the cloth is placed upwards.
- Let it cook for about half an hour . Subsequently, check the cooking state and leave in the oven for another 10/15 minutes .
- When your loaf is colorful you can take it out of the oven. Let it cool and enjoy this fantastic olive bread recipe or try the more classic version of homemade bread .
Bread, or sticks, can be frozen in portions and, once defrosted, will keep their flavor unchanged. Otherwise you can keep them in a cool and dry place for up to 2-3 days , away from sources of light or heat.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...