The gluten-free focaccia is a variant of the traditional one suitable for celiacs, perfect to be enjoyed as an aperitif combined with cold cuts and cheeses.
Have you ever wondered how to make a soft and delicious homemade focaccia, but at the same time suitable for a gluten-free diet? With this recipe, made up of a few simple steps, you will quickly make a focaccia with a guaranteed result. Try it during an aperitif with friends paired with your favorite cheeses or cured meats , or enjoy it plain for a snack or a quick lunch!
In the mixture of the cake will use a preparation of gluten-free flour and yeast: See to it on ‘label is given the correct word! Are you ready ? Then follow us and let’s discover together the recipe for gluten-free focaccia.
Preparation of gluten-free focaccia
- First, dissolve the yeast in a bowl with warm water and mix for a few minutes, adding a teaspoon of sugar .
- Then, pour the flour into another bowl and add everything, mixing well.
- Add to the mixture two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, and when the ingredients are well blended, knead with your hands on your work surface, until you have obtained an elastic and homogeneous mixture.
- Give it a round shape, cover with a kitchen towel and let it rest for at least 1 hour in the oven off.
- Once you have waited the necessary time, roll out the dough inside a pan lined with lightly greased baking paper .
- Season the focaccia with extra virgin olive oil, coarse salt and rosemary and cook at 220 ° C for about 20-25 minutes , until the surface is slightly golden.
- Your gluten-free soft focaccia is ready. Enjoy your meal !
And if you liked this homemade and 100% gluten free Genoese focaccia, how about trying our gluten-free mushroom pizza ? Really delicious!
The gluten-free focaccia can be kept for about 1 day in a special container for food or in a paper bag, away from sources of heat or light. In fact, after 24 hours, the dough loses its characteristic softness. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.