Special handmade green tagliatelle with a mixture of flour, eggs and spinach. A great idea for a different dinner than usual!
Today we offer you the recipe for preparing green tagliatelle, prepared with a spinach dough. Fresh homemade pasta, if properly dried , can also be used as a DIY gift, but to tempt you we decided not only to prepare them, but also to recommend some suitable combinations to season them and bring them to the table.
Let’s see all the steps in the preparation of the simple and quick recipe.
Preparation of green noodles
- First clean the spinach leaves and remove the hardest part of the stem.
- Boil the vegetables for 2 minutes in a pot of boiling salted water, then drain and squeeze it well so that it releases all the water. And finally, let it cool down.
- Once lukewarm, blend it thoroughly until it becomes a cream (you shouldn’t need to add water since, in any case, there is likely to be some left from cooking).
- Now take a large bowl and put inside the flour, the eggs at room temperature, the spinach cream and a pinch of salt.
- Start kneading vigorously and, when the eggs are well blended, transfer everything to a floured work surface and continue to work the mixture.
- When you have obtained a compact dough, wrap it in cling film and let it rest for at least 30 minutes.
- After the rest time roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin or with the pasta machine.
- Let the pastry dry for a few minutes, roll up and cut the noodles.
- Gradually place them on a floured surface and let them dry before cooking and seasoning to taste.
Alternatively, we recommend trying the classic recipe for tagliatelle .
How to season green noodles
The dressing of green noodles is not at all difficult to choose. In fact, although there are spinach in the dough, the taste will be very light and can be easily combined with many ingredients , first of all the cream and earthy flavors. For this reason we advise you to prepare a quick dressing with mushrooms, creating a sauce with a few blended mushrooms and cream or working only with sautéed mushrooms and a drizzle of oil. The green tagliatelle with mushrooms, in both versions, will not make you regret your recipe.
Have you ever heard of pasta alla gingara ? This sauce is also not bad with these fresh egg and spinach pasta shapes. The green tagliatelle alla gingara enhance the taste of tuna, cherry tomatoes, chilli and black olives, for a simple but tasty first course.
Also, how not to combine a classic cream cheese with speck and walnuts? All winter flavors but perfect for any occasion.
We recommend consuming the cooked tagliatelle at the moment, while raw they can be kept in the fridge for a maximum of 2-3 days under a clean cloth. From raw you can always freeze it already portioned in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...