Pineapple liqueur: how to prepare an excellent homemade digestive to be served fresh after a family lunch or dinner. Here are the ingredients and the recipe!
Making homemade liqueurs or elixirs is easier said than done and, below, we offer you the pineapple liqueur. This type of preparation generally requires a first period of infusion of fruit or aromas in alcohol and only then is a cold syrup prepared with water and sugar added.
Our pineapple and vanilla liqueur is a perfect drink to serve at the end of a busy lunch or dinner and great to sip with friends. You can also use recipes of this type to make small DIY gifts, just a glass bottle, a nice ribbon and that’s it.
Preparation: how to make pineapple liqueur
- Take the pineapple, peel it and cut it into chunks.
- Transfer the fruit into a large glass jar, add the vanilla pod and cover everything with alcohol.
- Close the glass jar with the lid and leave to infuse for 15 days in the dark and in a cool place.
- After the infusion time, filter the liquid from the pineapple pulp then prepare the syrup.
- Pour the water and sugar into a saucepan, stir and put on the stove.
- Simmer so that it melts then turn off the heat and let it cool completely.
- Add the syrup of water and sugar to the alcohol, bottle and leave to rest for another 15 days in a dark and cool place before serving cool.
Alternatively, you can prepare a pineapple juice .
This liqueur, if bottled correctly, can also be kept for a few months in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. If you want a frozen liqueur you can also keep it in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...