How to prepare delicious vegetable cutlets with beetroot and millet: the vegan recipe for a delicious and different second course!
Vegetable cutlets made from millet and beetroot are a light but at the same time very nutritious second course. These delicious cutlets are based on vegetable ingredients, do not contain eggs or other animal proteins and this makes them suitable even for those who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet. Let’s immediately see all the steps of the preparation.
Preparation of DIY vegan vegetable cutlets
- Pour the millet into a saucepan, cover with water, half-close with the lid, put on the stove and cook for 20 minutes from the moment of boiling. Do not remove from heat until the liquid has been completely absorbed.
- Take the precooked red turnips and finely grate them, then peel the shallot and chop finely too.
- Put the cooked millet in a bowl and let it cool before adding the chopped shallot and grated turnips.
- Continue adding the washed and chopped parsley, sunflower and sesame seeds, oil, salt and pepper.
- Mix well to mix all the ingredients and knead with your hands to obtain a fairly compact dough.
- If necessary, add a little more oil or flour to compact the cutlets.
- Divide the resulting mixture into cutlets of the same size and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C and cook for 20 minutes, taking care to turn the cutlets halfway through cooking.
Serve and … enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, you can prepare colored beetroot ravioli .
Keep these cutlets for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...
Recipes6 days ago
Homemade vegan pandoro, sweet and tasty
Recipes1 week ago
Gluten-free chestnut ravioli with artichokes
Recipes1 week ago
Vegan Pad Thai: a traditional Thai recipe!
Fashion1 week ago
From “Return to Tiffany” to “Return to Supreme”: how the partnership between the two brands was born