Honey benefits are a simple but efficient remedy for our hair: let’s find out why and how to use it.
Honey benefits are a natural method to rebalance our physical health. In the ancient Egypt it was already used as a sweetener, but its therapeutic properties became well known only in the 20th century.
The properties of this product are recognized also by the traditional medicine they have a fundamental role against many health problems. Therefore, this product is a useful prevention mean both for adults and children.
The main diseases honey can heal are inflammatory ones, especially for the skin. Moreover, it can be used as an antibiotic for external lesions, and to soothe cough and stress.
However, there is something else you should know: honey is perfect to take care of your hair. Thanks to its phytonutrients, you will obtain lot of amazing benefits.
Benefits of honey on our hair
Taking care of your hair with honey is easy and the effects are amazing. You just need to have a compress or a mask. The antioxidant enzymes of this food will give your locks a lively and soft look.
With a few, easy recipes you will have back your shiny, soft, and long hair. At the same time, you will protect your scalp and have a beautiful natural color.
How to make honey masks for your hair
Hair compresses are a good way to solve the main problems of our locks. Let’s see the best honey masks according to what we want to do with our hair!
Honey and vegetal products mask
- Avocado and honey mask. If you have dry or frizzy hair and split ends. Mince an avocado, then add 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply the mixture on your hair and let it act for 50 minutes under a towel. At this point, wash your hair: it will look amazing!
- Banana and honey mask. it is perfect for its strengthening and anti-fall properties. Mash a ripe banana until creamy, hen add 3 tablespoons of honey. Apply the mixture on your hair, then wash with shampoo and conditioner after 1 hour. In order to obtain a long-lasting result, have this mask twice a month.
- Oat and honey mask. This type of beauty reatment is perfect if your scalp is irritated and you want to get rid of dandruff. Mix 30 grams of powdered oat with tablespoons of honey. Apply it on your hair and let act for 50 minutes. At this point you can wash it and enjoy the surprising soothing effects of this mask.
Masks made with honey and products of animal origin
- Honey and egg mask. It is perfect if you want your hair to be shiny and soft again. the nutritional properties of the egg and those of the honey will give you hair fundamental vitamins and mineral salts. Mix 1 egg with 4 tablespoons of honey and apply the mixture. Let sit for 30 minutes, then wash. If you want to fight hair fall, add the juice of a lemon. the vitamin C will stimulate cell renewal.
- Milk and honey mask. This is the perfect way to renew your hair and speed their growth up. You just need 5 tablespoons of honey to add to a cup of milk. Mix until homogeneous, then apply it ad let act for 15 minutes. Once you wash your hair, it will look lively, shiny and strong, thanks to the honey nutrients and the milk proteins.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/miele-sweet-sciroppo-organici-1006972/