Find out the best way to buy your groceries: here is a list of golden rules and all the precautions to avoid wasting food.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to go buy the right amount of groceries, because you can end up buying too few or too many, risking a lot of waste or nothing to eat at all! Then, how to understand how to buy only the things you need and make the perfect shopping list?
The secret is to be constant and respect the plans. The simplest thing to do is to decide in advance what you want to eat in the following days, or at least have an idea. It is also important to choose carefully what to buy every day, especially when it comes of fresh products such as meat, fish or bread. let’s see how to save money avoiding wasting food and choosing high quality foods!
The 5 rules for the perfect shopping
- The first rule is: do not go buying groceries on an empty stomach. You risk to buy more things than you need, and you will probably end up not eating them.
- Make a shopping list before going out. Think about what you want to eat during the week and how many people will eat. In this way, you will spend less time wandering around the supermarket and you will focus on choosing the best products.
- Even though sales can be tempting, try and be reasonable and do not take more than you need, especially when it comes of fresh products such as vegetables, fish or meat.
- Buy groceries in a balanced way. This means you should not purchase just pasta, vegetables or meat. Try and buy a bit of everything, following a balanced and healthy diet.
- Always check the expiring date, especially of dairy products and fresh foods. Usually, they expire in a few days. Instead, be careful with fish and meat: even if fresh, you should eat them the same day or the following one.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/lo-shopping-business-al-dettaglio-1165437/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
How to cook potatoes in the microwave in minutes: here are all the secrets!
If you're short on time but want to enjoy an excellent side dish, we'll explain how to cook potatoes in...
Let’s taste the lightness of the chocolate water muffins
Chocolate water muffins are super light and soft treats, to be made with just a few ingredients and without eggs...
Antidepressant foods: what they are and why they work
Antidepressant foods can help lift your mood and keep it stable over time. Let's find out which are the most...
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Health1 week ago
Autism spectrum disorders: what they are and how they manifest in children