Stuffed eggs are a delicious appetizer that can be prepared in large quantities, perfect for serving during large dinners or lunches.
If you are looking for starters with hard boiled eggs, then you should definitely try the stuffed eggs. This classic Italian cuisine is perfect to serve on special occasions, but most will allow you to bring to the table a wonderful dish, delicious and inviting … and ready in minutes!
Today we will see the classic recipe of this dish, which includes a filling created with egg yolks, tuna, butter and anchovies.
Let’s see how to make these stuffed eggs: follow us in the kitchen and arm yourself with good will and appetite.
How to make hard boiled eggs stuffed with tuna
- Let’s start by looking at how to make tuna stuffed eggs. Take the eggs and boil them until they are hard-boiled (it will take about ten minutes).
- Once done, remove the yolk with extreme delicacy. In this dish, in fact, you will need it for the filling, while the white will be the container. So be careful not to damage the egg when you remove the red.
- Now take a bowl and mix the egg yolks with parsley, canned tuna, butter at room temperature, anchovies and finally salt (not too much and only if needed) and pepper. You can also add capers and chives, or to flavor with a little paprika .
- Once the filling is ready, stuff the eggs by adding a few tablespoons of filling to the hollow of the egg white. Let them rest in the fridge and once they are cold , serve them on the table.
- Your eggs are finally ready . Enjoy your meal!
The variant of stuffed eggs with mayonnaise and other filling tips
The classic filling for hard-boiled eggs is the one we described step by step, with the original recipe, in the previous paragraph. However, nowadays many prefer stuffed eggs with a more silky filling and, for this, mayonnaise is added. Just add a few tablespoons and mix the hard-boiled yolk with the other ingredients to obtain a delicious and soft cream to be distributed on the egg whites.
The recipes for stuffed eggs for the appetizer are, we imagine you understood, really many. Delicious and slightly spicy the deviled ones , or more basic with ham filling. You can also mix the yolk with many other ingredients, for hard-boiled eggs that will amaze all diners. For example, why not prepare stuffed eggs with salmon? Just mix the egg yolk with the spreadable cheese and the shredded smoked salmon. Or mix the egg yolk with the green sauce or a vegetable couscous to prepare perfect vegetarian stuffed eggs.
Everyone knows: stuffed eggs should be enjoyed as soon as they are made (or at the latest after 1 or 2 hours in the fridge). If you really can’t finish them all, you can keep them, for a maximum of 1 day , in the refrigerator covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...