Let’s find out how to prepare a natural antibiotic with turmeric and honey: two ingredients with strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Turmeric, also known as Indian saffron , is a great natural antibiotic. If combined with the softening action of honey it becomes a real ally for the immune system. The classic antibiotics can cause alterations of the bacterial flora, intimate discomfort and intestinal disorders. A natural antibiotic based on turmeric and honey certainly does not have the same side effects.
This remedy, however, is not a substitute for the doctor’s therapy. Therefore, inform your doctor of the decision to supplement the treatment with a natural remedy. So let’s see how to prepare a natural antibiotic based on turmeric and honey at home and what are all the beneficial properties !
Turmeric and honey: 2 recipes for a DIY natural antibiotic
Do-it-yourself turmeric and honey pills are excellent , with strong anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antioxidant properties. To prepare them, get 40 g of turmeric powder, 3 tablespoons of honey and a pinch of ground black pepper. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture is homogeneous and without lumps . Make small balls and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and finally, put them in the freezer for two hours before consuming them.
Also try the DIY syrup based on ginger , honey and turmeric. These three ingredients together are a real bomb against coughs , flu and colds: blend 20 grams of fresh ginger and add the juice of 3 lemons, 200 ml of lemon and half a liter of water. Boil everything until it becomes creamy.
The properties of turmeric
– Turmeric has excellent detoxifying and purifying properties . This means that it is able to make a significant improvement in liver function.
– Furthermore, it is a powerful antioxidant as it manages to transform free radicals and consequently slows down the aging of the body’s cells.
– Ideal in case of flu, arthritis or headache thanks to the fantastic anti-inflammatory properties .
Honey: benefits and properties
– Honey for coughs and phlegm is a real cure-all. Thanks to the high content of vitamins and essential amino acids it is an excellent natural antibiotic to be used as prevention.
– Very good also as an anti-inflammatory and therefore, a valid ally of the immune system.
– Also renowned for its antioxidant properties against skin aging for radiant and compact skin.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Tagliatelle with walnuts and mascarpone, the creamy recipe for a first course with flakes
Noodles and mascarpone noodles are incredibly greedy and suitable for an important dinner and with very little time to prepare...
The light (but delicious) apple pie exists! Here is the recipe
The light apple pie is a light and delicious dessert, perfect if you love the classic apple dessert but want...
Perfect carbonara pasta? The secrets to making it super creamy
The original carbonara pasta recipe is a real institution of traditional Italian cuisine. Here are all the secrets to prepare...
Leg pains: how to understand when the problem is serious and how to remedy it
When are leg pains serious? Here’s how to recognize the severity of muscle pain based on symptoms and intensity, along...
Stuffed artichokes with soy cheese and spice mix
Simple and quick to prepare, perfect to serve for those who love tasty and different vegetarian side dishes. Here is...