Let’s find out how to prepare a natural antibiotic with turmeric and honey: two ingredients with strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Turmeric, also known as Indian saffron , is a great natural antibiotic. If combined with the softening action of honey it becomes a real ally for the immune system. The classic antibiotics can cause alterations of the bacterial flora, intimate discomfort and intestinal disorders. A natural antibiotic based on turmeric and honey certainly does not have the same side effects.
This remedy, however, is not a substitute for the doctor’s therapy. Therefore, inform your doctor of the decision to supplement the treatment with a natural remedy. So let’s see how to prepare a natural antibiotic based on turmeric and honey at home and what are all the beneficial properties !
Turmeric and honey: 2 recipes for a DIY natural antibiotic
Do-it-yourself turmeric and honey pills are excellent , with strong anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antioxidant properties. To prepare them, get 40 g of turmeric powder, 3 tablespoons of honey and a pinch of ground black pepper. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture is homogeneous and without lumps . Make small balls and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and finally, put them in the freezer for two hours before consuming them.
Also try the DIY syrup based on ginger , honey and turmeric. These three ingredients together are a real bomb against coughs , flu and colds: blend 20 grams of fresh ginger and add the juice of 3 lemons, 200 ml of lemon and half a liter of water. Boil everything until it becomes creamy.
The properties of turmeric
– Turmeric has excellent detoxifying and purifying properties . This means that it is able to make a significant improvement in liver function.
– Furthermore, it is a powerful antioxidant as it manages to transform free radicals and consequently slows down the aging of the body’s cells.
– Ideal in case of flu, arthritis or headache thanks to the fantastic anti-inflammatory properties .
Honey: benefits and properties
– Honey for coughs and phlegm is a real cure-all. Thanks to the high content of vitamins and essential amino acids it is an excellent natural antibiotic to be used as prevention.
– Very good also as an anti-inflammatory and therefore, a valid ally of the immune system.
– Also renowned for its antioxidant properties against skin aging for radiant and compact skin.