Let’s find out how to prepare a natural antibiotic with turmeric and honey: two ingredients with strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Turmeric, also known as Indian saffron , is an excellent natural antibiotic. If combined with the sweetening action of honey it becomes a real ally for the immune system. Classic antibiotics can cause changes in the bacterial flora, intimate discomfort and intestinal problems. A natural antibiotic based on turmeric and honey certainly does not have the same side effects.
This remedy, however, is not a substitute for medical treatment. Therefore, notify your doctor of the decision to integrate the treatment with a natural remedy. So let’s see how to prepare a natural antibiotic based on turmeric and honey at home and what are all the beneficial properties !
Turmeric and honey: 2 recipes for a natural DIY antibiotic
Do-it-yourself turmeric and honey pills are excellent , with strong anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antioxidant properties. To prepare them, get 40 g of turmeric powder, 3 tablespoons of honey and a pinch of ground black pepper. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until you have a smooth and lump-free mixture . Make small balls and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and finally, put them in the freezer for two hours before consuming them.
Also try the DIY syrup made with ginger , honey and turmeric. These three ingredients together are a real bomb against cough , flu and cold: blend 20 grams of fresh ginger and add the juice of 3 lemons, 200 ml of lemon and half a liter of water. Boil everything until it becomes creamy.
The properties of turmeric
– Turmeric has excellent detoxifying and purifying properties . This means that it is able to make a noticeable improvement in liver function.
– In addition, it is a powerful antioxidant as it manages to transform free radicals and consequently slows down the aging of the body’s cells.
– Ideal in case of flu, arthritis or headache thanks to the fantastic anti-inflammatory properties .
Honey: benefits and properties
– Honey for cough and phlegm is a real cure-all. Thanks to the high content of vitamins and essential amino acids it is an excellent natural antibiotic to be used as a prevention.
– Very good also as an anti-inflammatory and therefore, a valid ally of the immune system.
– Also renowned for its antioxidant properties against skin aging for radiant and compact skin.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fresh and perfect for summer, here is the tomato salad with tuna and feta
In ten minutes you will have a rich and tasty dish ready, perfect for the summer. We are talking about...
Nasal shower: what it is and how it works
The nasal douche is a form of nasal irrigation useful for preventing seasonal ailments. Let's find out how it works....
Summer savory pie with tomatoes, peppers and cheese… a real treat!
Summer savory pie: a recipe not to be missed to prepare an excellent summer single dish. Also excellent cold for...
Who is Demna Gvasalia, the Georgian designer at the head of Balenciaga
One of the most talented designer in the fashion industry, Demna Gvasalia has rewritten the rules of the fashion system,...
Pork ribs with sauce: an easy and really tasty recipe
The recipe of the spikes with sauce is perfect for those looking for a different second course of meat or...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate