The consequence of a poor diet or the symptom of a more serious problem: stomach acid is a common ailment, relieved by natural remedies.
A problem that affects many people: stomach acid can be caused by stress, anxiety, nervousness, smoking, alcohol, even drugs or poor digestion. Stomach acidity refers to the malfunction of the gastrointestinal system and can present with heartburn, cramps, nausea and difficulty digesting. If symptoms increase day by day, it is advisable to see a doctor. The problem should not be underestimated, as it could degenerate into chronic gastritis or predispose even more serious problems.
In the event that your heartburn is caused by a bad diet or stress, you can use natural remedies . Let’s find out what they are!
The best remedies for stomach acid
– Sodium bicarbonate. It helps to give relief quickly by buffering the acidity in the stomach. You have to mix a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink slowly at least once a day.
– Ginger. With a strong and spicy flavor, the grandmother advises you to take ginger in the form of an infusion in boiling water ( ginger drinks are a marvel). Perfect for relieving stomach acid symptoms.
– Honey. The perfect ally to relieve stomach pain due to acidity.
– Chamomile. With its pain-relieving and antispasmodic power, chamomile is also excellent in case of stomach acid.
– Lemon. Lemon has the ability to reduce retching and calm the burning, for this reason it is recommended to boil the peel of an untreated lemon in a saucepan and drink the herbal tea obtained as soon as it cools a little.
Stomach acidity in pregnancy
Even during pregnancy, heartburn may come to visit you. In fact, pregnant women in the last trimester very often suffer from acid reflux, digestive problems and heartburn. All this is due to a hormonal and physical change in the body, nothing to worry about!
To get more specific, the problems are due to the increase in progesterone , the hormone that helps relax muscles and affects digestion. In this way, it works to make the uterus as elastic as possible to allow the fetus to grow as it should and at the same time causes more complicated digestion. To calm the symptom, in addition to resorting to the remedies mentioned above, you can also take a fennel tea that helps to calm the acidity thanks to the presence of mucilage.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/en/photos/dolore-addominale-dolore-cieco-2821941/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...