The consequence of a poor diet or the symptom of a more serious problem: stomach acid is a common ailment, relieved by natural remedies.
A problem that affects many people: stomach acid can be caused by stress, anxiety, nervousness, smoking, alcohol, even drugs or poor digestion. Stomach acidity refers to the malfunction of the gastrointestinal system and can present with heartburn, cramps, nausea and difficulty digesting. If symptoms increase day by day, it is advisable to see a doctor. The problem should not be underestimated, as it could degenerate into chronic gastritis or predispose even more serious problems.
In the event that your heartburn is caused by a bad diet or stress, you can use natural remedies . Let’s find out what they are!
The best remedies for stomach acid
– Sodium bicarbonate. It helps to give relief quickly by buffering the acidity in the stomach. You have to mix a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and drink slowly at least once a day.
– Ginger. With a strong and spicy flavor, the grandmother advises you to take ginger in the form of an infusion in boiling water ( ginger drinks are a marvel). Perfect for relieving stomach acid symptoms.
– Honey. The perfect ally to relieve stomach pain due to acidity.
– Chamomile. With its pain-relieving and antispasmodic power, chamomile is also excellent in case of stomach acid.
– Lemon. Lemon has the ability to reduce retching and calm the burning, for this reason it is recommended to boil the peel of an untreated lemon in a saucepan and drink the herbal tea obtained as soon as it cools a little.
Stomach acidity in pregnancy
Even during pregnancy, heartburn may come to visit you. In fact, pregnant women in the last trimester very often suffer from acid reflux, digestive problems and heartburn. All this is due to a hormonal and physical change in the body, nothing to worry about!
To get more specific, the problems are due to the increase in progesterone , the hormone that helps relax muscles and affects digestion. In this way, it works to make the uterus as elastic as possible to allow the fetus to grow as it should and at the same time causes more complicated digestion. To calm the symptom, in addition to resorting to the remedies mentioned above, you can also take a fennel tea that helps to calm the acidity thanks to the presence of mucilage.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/en/photos/dolore-addominale-dolore-cieco-2821941/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Potato roses and bacon: a delicious appetizer or side dish
Potato and bacon roses: a simple recipe to prepare a delicious and original appetizer to be served even at a...
How to dress for a New Year’s Eve in the mountains? The best outfits
Will you celebrate the beginning of the new year in the mountains? Here are some suggestions for the New Year’s...
Delicious mashed potatoes stuffed with ham and scamorza cheese
The mashed potatoes in a pan is a dish full of taste and gluttony, really simple to prepare. Do you...
Allergy to cats: symptoms and remedies to counteract it
Cat allergy is a more common problem than you think. Let’s find out what it depends on, how to recognize...
Sage potatoes: fantastic, you will never stop eating them!
Sage potatoes are a tasty, cheap and easy to prepare side dish, you can also use leftover boiled potatoes. Potatoes...
Health1 week ago
Basalioma: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the treatments
Recipes1 week ago
What breakfast would it be without Sicilian cartocci?
Health1 week ago
Costal contusion: how to recognize it and what to do
Recipes1 week ago
Not just sweets: here is the salty mile of the Neapolitan Carnival