To conquer everyone already at the first course, choose the tagliatelle with salmon, to be prepared with and without fresh cream.
Many times, we know, it is simplicity that is rewarded. With a first course “with all the trimmings”, however, you will be able to conquer everyone you have at the table. To do this, we want to recommend the particular recipe for salmon tagliatelle. To prepare them, use the smoked one, which makes the dish more delicious. Furthermore, it is versatile because it is excellent both with fresh cream and on its own. We offer you both versions, indeed in the one without cream we tried to use fresh salmon, you try them both and then tell us if they are not superb!
Preparation of tagliatelle with salmon and cream
Already known to many, smoked salmon tagliatelle are a tasty and simple first course to prepare. The soft texture of the fish matches the creaminess of the cream, creating a winning mix. All you have to do is enrich with aromas and a good wine and the dish is served!
- Take a very large pan. Pour in the extra virgin olive oil and add a little chopped shallot . Fry over low heat.
- Cut the smoked salmon into very thin slices.
- Put it in a pan and fry over low heat for 3 minutes , shaking it often.
- Towards the end of cooking, pour the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Turn off the heat and spread the fresh cream over the top.
- At this point, fill a pot with water and put it on the stove. Salt and pour the tagliatelle, to cook them al dente.
- After cooking, drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the salmon. Stir while you cook over low heat.
- When everything appears amalgamated, turn off and chop the parsley , to add it.
How to make salmon tagliatelle without cream
Equally good are the tagliatelle with fresh salmon and without the addition of dairy products. Despite the absence of cream, the consistency of the dish is still creamy. What makes it possible? The addition of a lot of grated cheese , which manages to perfectly combine the pasta and the central ingredient, namely the fish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 g of noodles
- 150 g of salmon
- 1 shallot
- 30 ml of white wine
- Salt to taste
- 1 handful of grated cheese
- 45 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- In a large, non-stick pan, pour the extra virgin olive oil and the chopped shallot . Fry over low heat.
- Cut the salmon into fairly thin pieces and put it in the pan.
- Fry for 3 minutes or so on low heat.
- Finally, blend with the white wine . When it stops evaporating, turn off.
- Fill a saucepan with water and put it on the stove.
- Add salt and put the pasta to cook.
- When cooked, collect a ladle of cooking water and pour it into a glass (which you must temporarily keep aside).
- Drain the noodles and pour them into the pan with the salmon.
- Add the ladle of cooking water and a handful of cheese (in the quantity you prefer).
- Pour another drizzle of oil and stir, while cooking a few seconds over low heat .
- After mixing everything, sprinkle with chopped parsley .
Both of these two variants of salmon tagliatelle will be able to conquer everyone at the table. Storage is not recommended, because it should be consumed immediately . If it should be left over, keep it in an airtight container , in the fridge and for a maximum of 1 day .
There are many ideas for a first course with this type of fish. Alternatively, also try the pasta with salmon and Philadelphia.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison