Rustic and delicious potato and mushroom flan, the ingredients and the recipe to prepare a delicious single dish to combine with side dishes to taste!
The potato and mushroom flan is a unique dish that is as delicious as it is good. The potatoes are cooked and then mashed to make two soft layers to be stuffed with a tasty stuffing of sautéed mushrooms cooked in a pan. The flan with mushrooms and potatoes is also excellent to serve cold and for this reason it can also be prepared in advance.
What do you think, let’s dive together in this recipe so good … mouth-watering? Then follow us to the kitchen!
Preparation of the vegan potato and mushroom pie
- Start the preparation of this savory rustic by cleaning the potatoes well under running water and helping yourself with a brush to remove all residues of earth or other impurities.
- Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 40-45 minutes or just enough to soften them. When cooked, drain the potatoes and mash them with the tool inside a bowl.
- Add the flour, salt and pepper and mix well. Clean the spring onion, remove the roots and slice it thinly .
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into rings. Brown the onion in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil then add the mushrooms, season with salt, pepper, chopped parsley and cook for the time necessary for the mushrooms to soften .
- Take a pan, grease it and spread half of the potato mixture on the bottom trying to keep the edges high. Add the mushroom filling and cover with the leftover potato mixture. Level well, brush the surface with a little oil, breadcrumbs and a few pieces of whole mushroom.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes. The last 5 minutes spent in grill mode.
- When cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool before cutting into wedges and serving. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, you can prepare the light eggplant flan .
This vegan mushroom flan can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2-3 days , inside the pan and covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison