Gluten-free pizza is ideal for all those who are intolerant to the traditional recipe. Try it in this autumn version with mushrooms!
Do you want pizza but are you gluten intolerant? Then you should definitely try the recipe for gluten-free pizza with mushrooms, a delicious and easy to prepare autumn variant . The pizza for celiacs is a preparation based on rice flour and corn starch, as tasty and tasty as the traditional one; if you want to try a different dough than usual to make an original homemade pizza, this recipe is definitely for you!
Let’s see how to make homemade gluten-free pizza!
Preparation of gluten-free pizza with mushrooms
- Let’s start by preparing the gluten-free pizza dough. Sift the rice flour and corn starch and make the classic fountain on your work surface.
- Take two bowls: in one pour two glasses of water, crumble the brewer’s yeast and add the honey; in the other, dissolve the salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in two glasses of water.
- Add the water with salt and the water with yeast and honey to the flour and begin to knead, until you get an elastic mixture . Once you have finished, form a ball and let it rest under a cloth for at least an hour.
- While you wait, start preparing the toppings. Cut the mozzarella into cubes and leave it on a cutting board to rest, so as to make it lose excess water.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the tomato sauce with a pinch of sugar, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Once the tomato sauce is finished, clean your mushrooms with a kitchen towel and cut them into thin slices, and then make the peppers into strips.
- You just have to go and make your pizza. Take the dough and roll it out on a baking sheet with lightly greased kitchen paper. Once done, add plenty of tomato sauce, diced mozzarella and sliced mushrooms and peppers. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes. Serve with a few fresh basil leaves . Enjoy your meal!
Given the sauce and the making of this autumn pizza, the advice is to consume it as soon as it is ready (and still hot). If you have a few slices left over, you can leave it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day and heat it in the oven or microwave a few minutes before enjoying it. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Pasta with eggplant and provolone: we prepare an easy and tasty first course
Pasta with eggplant and provolone is perfect for those looking for delicious pasta recipes to be prepared with vegetables. Here's...
Homemade nougat of the dead: as good as that of pastry
Perfect as a gift but also excellent as a meal, nougat of the dead is a typical Neapolitan dessert from...
Comfy and vintage on the beach: the revenge of the high-waisted bikini
The nostalgia effect can also be felt on the beach, with the return of high-waisted bikinis that slender and pamper...
Delicious recipe of Philadelphia pasta and tuna: it is a real ace in the hole
Philadelphia and tuna pasta is a quick and easy to prepare first course. Here are the secrets of this delicious...
Properties of green clay: here are the most important
Not everyone knows the many properties of green clay. Here are the most important and really worth knowing. The properties...
Recipes7 days ago
Zucchini and stracchino pasta, the first creamy and tasty
Beauty1 week ago
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Beauty1 week ago
Loose hair hairstyles, the key word? Leave the foliage free
Fashion1 week ago
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer