Gluten-free pizza is ideal for all those who are intolerant to the traditional recipe. Try it in this autumn version with mushrooms!
Do you want pizza but are you gluten intolerant? Then you should definitely try the recipe for gluten-free pizza with mushrooms, a delicious and easy to prepare autumn variant . The pizza for celiacs is a preparation based on rice flour and corn starch, as tasty and tasty as the traditional one; if you want to try a different dough than usual to make an original homemade pizza, this recipe is definitely for you!
Let’s see how to make homemade gluten-free pizza!
Preparation of gluten-free pizza with mushrooms
- Let’s start by preparing the gluten-free pizza dough. Sift the rice flour and corn starch and make the classic fountain on your work surface.
- Take two bowls: in one pour two glasses of water, crumble the brewer’s yeast and add the honey; in the other, dissolve the salt and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in two glasses of water.
- Add the water with salt and the water with yeast and honey to the flour and begin to knead, until you get an elastic mixture . Once you have finished, form a ball and let it rest under a cloth for at least an hour.
- While you wait, start preparing the toppings. Cut the mozzarella into cubes and leave it on a cutting board to rest, so as to make it lose excess water.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the tomato sauce with a pinch of sugar, salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil. Once the tomato sauce is finished, clean your mushrooms with a kitchen towel and cut them into thin slices, and then make the peppers into strips.
- You just have to go and make your pizza. Take the dough and roll it out on a baking sheet with lightly greased kitchen paper. Once done, add plenty of tomato sauce, diced mozzarella and sliced mushrooms and peppers. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes. Serve with a few fresh basil leaves . Enjoy your meal!
Given the sauce and the making of this autumn pizza, the advice is to consume it as soon as it is ready (and still hot). If you have a few slices left over, you can leave it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day and heat it in the oven or microwave a few minutes before enjoying it. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe