Perfect for all occasions, Oreo and Nutella cheesecake is something unimaginable. Let’s find out the recipe to prepare it together.
There are desserts to which it is really difficult to say no and among them there is the Oreo and Nutella cheesecake. These two ingredients, already excellent on their own, are even more delicious if inserted into a dessert. This is why today we wanted to combine them, experimenting with a mouth-watering Oreo and Nutella cake.
It is a no-bake cake , perfect all year round. There will be no occasion in which you will not be able to pull it off and, thanks to the fact that it is really quick to prepare, you will become addicted to it. Ready to get down to business? Put on your apron and let’s get started.
How to prepare the Oreo and Nutella cheesecake recipe
- Start by dividing 24 biscuits and recovering the filling.
- Set the cream aside and blend the cookies in a food processor until you get a flour.
- Add the melted butter and mix until you get a mixture similar to wet sand.
- Pour everything into the bottom of a 24 cm diameter mold , preferably hinged, and press well to obtain a uniform base.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for 30 minutes .
- Now soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream by cleaning the cream with an electric whisk.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan and melt the well-squeezed sheets. The milk does not have to boil, but only to cool down.
- Now add the other ingredients to the cream: philadelphia , icing sugar , vanilla and biscuit cream obtained at the beginning.
- Pour it on the base of the dessert by now cold and level the surface.
- Transfer to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Once the filling is firm, heat the Nutella in a bain-marie for a few minutes to make it fluid. You can also speed up the process by placing the jar without a lid in the microwave for 6-10 seconds.
- Pour it on the base and swirl the pan to distribute it.
- Decorate the surface with the remaining biscuits and serve.
Oreo and Nutella cheesecake is something really delicious and if you love these cookies too, then don’t miss the classic Oreo cake .
The Oreo and Nutella cake recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. We recommend that you bring it back to room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison