Even easier to make, here is the light recipe for the chickpea burger, made with the Thermomix, suitable in a sandwich or as a main course.
In recent times, veggie cuisine is taking over the world. His proposals are dedicated to a balanced and healthy diet without, however, having to make any sacrifices. Today’s proposal is that of the chickpea burger made with the Thermomix. The recipe is quick and – obviously – vegetarian and is offered as a tasty alternative to the common meat dish. For this preparation, only quality legumes are used and, sometimes, you can also add potatoes, to make everything more tender. Once ready, these cecy burgers made with the Thermomix can be served as you like, along with other genuine ingredients.
Preparation of the recipe for the chickpea burger with Thermomix
- First, place the shallot in the mixing bowl of the food processor and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7 .
- Add the canned and precooked chickpeas, after having drained them well.
- Add the eggs, grated ginger, oil and the crumbled slice of bread. Season with salt and pepper to taste and blend for 30 seconds at speed 6 .
- Pour in the breadcrumbs and mix for another 15 seconds at the same speed.
- Transfer the dough to a sheet of kitchen paper. Cover with another and, using a rolling pin, roll it out to form a not too thick sheet.
- With a pasta bowl or a large glass, make discs the size of a hamburger.
- You can cook them in a pan or on a plate, or in the oven at 200 ° C for 25 minutes .
The version of the chickpea and potato burgers, made with Thermomix, is also very good. To make the product more tender, you can add in this recipe, along with the legumes, 2 boiled potatoes cut into pieces.
When you make these vegan burgers, you can keep them raw in the fridge for up to 1 day. Once cooked , place them in an airtight container, to be kept for up to 2 days in the fridge .
Alternatively, you can also follow the simple and robot-free preparationof the chickpea burger .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...