Even easier to make, here is the light recipe for the chickpea burger, made with the Thermomix, suitable in a sandwich or as a main course.
In recent times, veggie cuisine is taking over the world. His proposals are dedicated to a balanced and healthy diet without, however, having to make any sacrifices. Today’s proposal is that of the chickpea burger made with the Thermomix. The recipe is quick and – obviously – vegetarian and is offered as a tasty alternative to the common meat dish. For this preparation, only quality legumes are used and, sometimes, you can also add potatoes, to make everything more tender. Once ready, these cecy burgers made with the Thermomix can be served as you like, along with other genuine ingredients.
Preparation of the recipe for the chickpea burger with Thermomix
- First, place the shallot in the mixing bowl of the food processor and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7 .
- Add the canned and precooked chickpeas, after having drained them well.
- Add the eggs, grated ginger, oil and the crumbled slice of bread. Season with salt and pepper to taste and blend for 30 seconds at speed 6 .
- Pour in the breadcrumbs and mix for another 15 seconds at the same speed.
- Transfer the dough to a sheet of kitchen paper. Cover with another and, using a rolling pin, roll it out to form a not too thick sheet.
- With a pasta bowl or a large glass, make discs the size of a hamburger.
- You can cook them in a pan or on a plate, or in the oven at 200 ° C for 25 minutes .
The version of the chickpea and potato burgers, made with Thermomix, is also very good. To make the product more tender, you can add in this recipe, along with the legumes, 2 boiled potatoes cut into pieces.
When you make these vegan burgers, you can keep them raw in the fridge for up to 1 day. Once cooked , place them in an airtight container, to be kept for up to 2 days in the fridge .
Alternatively, you can also follow the simple and robot-free preparationof the chickpea burger .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...