Pumpkin cheesecake (with and without cooking) is a sweet with a delicate taste, perfect for enhancing it and very simple to prepare in both versions!
Pumpkin, cheese and dry biscuits – these are the three main ingredients of an iconic dessert that everyone really likes. Do you know which one we are talking about? Some pumpkin cheesecake. We offer it in the baked or cold version. The one baked in the oven is the most classic, with fresh cream , spreadable cheese and many delicious spices.
The no-bake pumpkin pie, on the other hand, has a base of chocolate and butter biscuits, with a filling based on pumpkin pulp, cream cheese and cream to create a dessert with a unique taste to be served at the end of a meal or snack.
Here is the recipe for this delicious and colorful pumpkin cheesecake!
Preparing the pumpkin cheesecake recipe
- First, chop the dry biscuits in a mixer and add them to melted butter.
- Mix everything well and press the mixture onto the bottom of a hinged pan of about 22 cm in diameter.
- Transfer it to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and dedicate yourself to the cream.
- Wash the pumpkin in cold running water and cut it into chunks and cook in 2 fingers of lightly salted water for about 10 minutes from boiling.
- After the time has elapsed, drain it and put it to cool.
- Take the cold pumpkin and blend it in a blender together with the cream cheese, brown sugar, spices (quantity to taste) and a pinch of salt.
- Add the eggs and yolk and fresh cream to the mixture and turn the mixer again until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous. This step like the previous one you can also do it without using the mixer but a bowl and a hand whisk.
- Now pour the cream into the pan with the biscuit and butter base and bake it in a static oven at 180 ° C for about 50 minutes.
- After the indicated time, turn off the oven and leave the cake inside to cool for a few minutes. Then let it cool completely to room temperature before taking it out of the mold.
- Decorate to taste and serve .
Variant of the pumpkin cheesecake without cooking
In addition to the cooked version, we could not forget the recipe for pumpkin and cinnamon cheesecake without cooking. The ingredients are not very different, but let’s see everything you need and the various steps .
- 150 g of chocolate biscuits
- 75 g of butter
- 300 g of pumpkin
- 500 g of spreadable cheese
- 250 ml of fresh liquid cream (+ 100 g to whip)
- 150 g of sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- First, dedicate yourself to preparing the base: pour the chocolate biscuits into the mixer and chop them until you get a fine mixture. Melt the butter in a double boiler then add it to the biscuits and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture of biscuits and butter into a pan lined with parchment paper and distribute it on the base and along the edges. Put in the fridge and let it rest for an hour .
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to preparing the filling: peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut the pulp into cubes. Spread the pumpkin on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes. When cooked, pour the pulp into the mixer and blend it in order to obtain a homogeneous puree. If you have ready-made pumpkin puree, left over from other pumpkin recipes , you will save time !
- Let the pumpkin puree cool and only at this point add the sugar and the cream cheese. Mix well and flavor with the cinnamon powder.
- Separately, whip the cream until the mixture is very firm. Add the whipped cream to the pumpkin cream, stirring from the bottom up to avoid removing the cream.
- Distribute the cream of cream and pumpkin inside the pan, level well with the help of a spatula and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours before decorating with whipped cream and serve.
Both versions of this pumpkin pie are delicious when eaten during the day, when the dessert is just done. We then advise you to keep them in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2-3 days , under a special bell for sweets. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...