Waking up well in the morning is not always easy, especially when suffering from sleep disturbances. Let’s see how to do it.
Everyone sometimes fails to wake up in the morning, especially when they go to bed late and when they suffer from some sleep disorder. Getting out of bed becomes even more traumatic in the cold season, when you have to have the courage to abandon the duvet.
Often it even happens to get out of bed tired as if, instead of sleeping, we had run a marathon. Although it seems impossible, with some good habits it is possible to wake up well, ready to face a new day . Let’s see what they are.
How to wake up early and well
1. Go to bed early. We should all sleep at least 8 hours a night, so getting up early and having a rest requires going to bed early. To be able to fall asleep, turn off the television , computer and smartphone an hour before going to bed. The blue light of the screens, in fact, can cause insomnia . If that’s not enough, you can try drinking a herbal tea with chamomile, lemon balm and valerian, or take a melatonin supplement.
2. Place the alarm clock away from the bed. Often the sound of the alarm clock is not enough to wake us up, because we tend to detach it automatically, stretching the arm on the bedside table. If you do this too, place the alarm clock far enough away from the bed to force you to get up and turn it off.
3. Drink two glasses of water. As soon as you get out of bed, drink two glasses of natural water at room temperature to rehydrate and awaken the body. Only then can you drink coffee and have breakfast.
4. Do stretching or yoga. To reactivate the muscles and the respiratory system, it is important to do some simple stretching or yoga exercises. If you have time, before taking a shower and breakfast, go for a run in the fresh air.
5. Don’t sleep too much on the weekend. Once the right sleep-wake rhythm has been restored, in order not to lose it, you must avoid sleeping late at the weekend. Obviously, it is not necessary to wake up at 6 in the morning, but better not to sleep until noon.
Waking up with a goal
In addition to all the good habits that you can adopt to improve your sleep (and your awakenings) there is also an important psychological component that plays an important role. Waking up motivated, with a specific goal, is certainly easier and less frustrating.
It may seem trivial, but if we are cultivating an important project , or we are satisfied with our school or work life and we can’t wait to start the morning, it will also be easier to wake up early. But above all, very likely we will be in good spirits throughout the day.
Photo source: https://pxhere.com/it/photo/1427909
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Among the countless pleasures you can have in life, how can we not mention taking a nice shower? For many...
The unmissable taste of the Romagna latteruolo!
The latteruolo romagnolo is a typical Italian dessert, belonging to a long tradition and easy to make, thanks to a...
The krumiri biscuits from Casale Monferrato are unsurpassed!
Krumiri biscuits are traditional sweets, perfect for breakfast or for tea, here’s how to make them easily at home. Krumiri...
Risotto with artichokes and speck with the Thermomix: the fresh and refined first course
Risotto with artichokes and speck with the Thermomix is one of those quick and easy recipes for when you have...
Detox herbal tea: the purifying recipe
Herbal detox tea is a hot drink to make at home, the expense is minimal, it’s good for you and...