Waking up well in the morning is not always easy, especially when suffering from sleep disturbances. Let’s see how to do it.
Everyone sometimes fails to wake up in the morning, especially when they go to bed late and when they suffer from some sleep disorder. Getting out of bed becomes even more traumatic in the cold season, when you have to have the courage to abandon the duvet.
Often it even happens to get out of bed tired as if, instead of sleeping, we had run a marathon. Although it seems impossible, with some good habits it is possible to wake up well, ready to face a new day . Let’s see what they are.
How to wake up early and well
1. Go to bed early. We should all sleep at least 8 hours a night, so getting up early and having a rest requires going to bed early. To be able to fall asleep, turn off the television , computer and smartphone an hour before going to bed. The blue light of the screens, in fact, can cause insomnia . If that’s not enough, you can try drinking a herbal tea with chamomile, lemon balm and valerian, or take a melatonin supplement.
2. Place the alarm clock away from the bed. Often the sound of the alarm clock is not enough to wake us up, because we tend to detach it automatically, stretching the arm on the bedside table. If you do this too, place the alarm clock far enough away from the bed to force you to get up and turn it off.
3. Drink two glasses of water. As soon as you get out of bed, drink two glasses of natural water at room temperature to rehydrate and awaken the body. Only then can you drink coffee and have breakfast.
4. Do stretching or yoga. To reactivate the muscles and the respiratory system, it is important to do some simple stretching or yoga exercises. If you have time, before taking a shower and breakfast, go for a run in the fresh air.
5. Don’t sleep too much on the weekend. Once the right sleep-wake rhythm has been restored, in order not to lose it, you must avoid sleeping late at the weekend. Obviously, it is not necessary to wake up at 6 in the morning, but better not to sleep until noon.
Waking up with a goal
In addition to all the good habits that you can adopt to improve your sleep (and your awakenings) there is also an important psychological component that plays an important role. Waking up motivated, with a specific goal, is certainly easier and less frustrating.
It may seem trivial, but if we are cultivating an important project , or we are satisfied with our school or work life and we can’t wait to start the morning, it will also be easier to wake up early. But above all, very likely we will be in good spirits throughout the day.
Photo source: https://pxhere.com/it/photo/1427909
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Mozzeralla in carrozza in an air fryer is even lighter and crunchier
We prepare the mozzarella in carrozza in an air fryer, for a second fried but light dish with a stringy...
Butterbur: many benefits of the plant, but beware of contraindications
A natural remedy used since ancient times, butterbur should never be taken without medical advice: let's see its properties. Plant...
Tuna meatballs: the recipe for a tasty second course
The recipe for tuna meatballs: find out how to make a quick second course with just a few ingredients. Here...
Delicious and traditional: here are all the secrets for a great amatriciana!
Pasta all'amatriciana: the original Roman recipe ideal for any occasion. Are you ready to discover all its secrets? Are you...
Lamingtons, the original recipe of Australian sweets
Let's find out how to prepare lamingtons, Australian coconut sweets with jam, chocolate and coconut, a real delicacy. Australian lamingtons...
Fashion1 week ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Fashion7 days ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Fashion6 days ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe