To impress your guests, make a savory pie with potatoes and sausage, from puff pastry to creamy filling.
The savory pie with potatoes and sausage is good for lunch … but also for a rich aperitif or dinner! Whenever you want to enjoy it, know that it is very simple to make at home. His recipe is ready in a few steps and in a handful of time. The base consists of a crunchy puff pastry , which you can buy at the supermarket (ready) or easily make at home. Alternatively, pasta brisée is also great.
The richest part of the preparation of this rustic cake , however, is its filling. As the title itself informs, there are boiled potatoes and crumbled sausage inside. Are you wondering how does it all blend together? This is possible through the addition of the tasty mozzarella , which adds that extra detail to an already tasty product.
Let’s have fun in the kitchen!
Preparation of the recipe for the savory pie with potatoes and sausage
- Start by boiling the potatoes . Fill a saucepan with water and add salt.
- Dip the potatoes inside, after having peeled them, and cook to soften them.
- Meanwhile, peel the sausage and crumble it , dropping it into a pan.
- Brown it with a little oil , half an onion cut into thin wedges and deglaze with half a glass of white wine .
- Take the mozzarella and cut it into cubes, trying to drain it as much as possible.
- For the puff pastry with potatoes and sausage, you can use the ready-made one available in supermarkets. Alternatively, you can make a quick homemade puff pastry with our recipe.
- Once done, roll it out on a circular cake pan . Leave the excess edges of the pastry off the edge of the pan.
- In a bowl, put the boiled potatoes cut into pieces, the crumbled sausage and the mozzarella and mix.
- Pour this filling over the puff pastry and season with grated Parmesan , then fold the excess edge of the pastry inwards.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes .
This rustic sausage and potato pie is so good it always hits the spot. In any case, you can keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days .
Alternatively, we propose the recipe for the salty pie with salmon and spinach .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Pear and yoghurt cake very soft and without butter
We prepare a very soft pear and yogurt cake without butter, a perfect dessert for breakfast or a snack. If...
Hematoma ointment: which is the most effective product?
Hematoma ointment is necessary if you want to reduce the size of the bruise in the shortest possible time: which...
Pantelleria pesto: the typical condiment of Pantelleria
Pantesco pesto is a condiment rich in aromas and with a unique flavor. Let's prepare it together! When we talk...
IgG tests: what they are for and what they indicate
IgG tests are useful to trace the quantity of antibodies that indicate a particular defense of the organism against infections....
Fish bourguignonne… one of the best quick and easy recipes
The recipe for fish bourguignonne or fish fondue is perfect for a romantic dinner or for those who want to...
Health1 week ago
Fracture of the little toe of the foot: symptoms and possible treatments
Recipes6 days ago
Zucchini and stracchino pasta, the first creamy and tasty
Recipes1 week ago
Tiella di Gaeta: the original recipe with octopus
Recipes1 week ago
Are you looking for a fresh side dish? Try the tuna potatoes