How to remove corns from the feet: let’s find out what are the best methods to eliminate them.
How are corns and calluses removed? These are imperfections that are not only ugly to look at , but also very annoying and painful, especially when they appear on the feet. The best thing would be to prevent it from appearing, always wearing comfortable footwear and regularly using pumice stone.
But if you already have them, you must not despair: there are many effective and fast remedies , including natural ones, to eliminate them. Let’s see in detail how to get rid of it.
How to eliminate corns: natural remedies
1. Pumice stone. The most effective method to eliminate calluses and calluses on the feet is to use pumice stone. First do a foot bath with water and coarse salt, to soften the skin, and then rub the thickened areas vigorously with the pumice stone. Rinse your feet, dry them well and apply a nourishing cream .
2. Lemon juice. To eliminate calluses on the hands and feet, you can also use lemon. Mix one or two spoons of rice flour with the juice of half a lemon, apply the mixture on the corns, cover the skin with gauze and leave the compress to act overnight.
3. Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is very effective for exfoliating the skin and removing calluses and calluses. Moisten a cotton ball, apply it on the callus, hold it firmly with a plaster and leave it in the pose throughout the night.
4. Water and baking soda. To soften and exfoliate the skin, wash your feet and then massage them with a mixture of baking soda and water. Use a little water, just enough to get a thick paste.
5. Olive oil, lemon and baking soda. Mix two tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of lemon juice and one of baking soda. Apply the paste obtained on the calluses , cover the area with a plaster and keep it on for a few hours.
6. Medicated plasters. If the natural remedies are not effective, you can buy special plaster for calluses in the pharmacy, which contain salicylic acid , a powerful exfoliant.