Are you dreaming of a cold cake with all the taste of Kinder bars? The super delicious and no-bake Kinder Cereals cake is just for you!
The Kinder Cereali cake is a cold dessert , easy to make and with very delicious ingredients: it is prepared in a short time and the result will amaze you! It’s a no-bake cake, except you need to melt the chocolate, but if you have a microwave, you’ll do it in no time. The base of the dessert is prepared with puffed rice and Nutella, while the cream with Kinder cereals does not contain isinglass because it remains firm ; finally the topping is prepared with a delicious melted milk chocolate ganache together with the famous bars.
The result is a kind of Kinder cereal cheesecake, a cold cake perfect for any occasion : as a dessert at the end of a meal, for a birthday and even for a snack with friends. Let’s see together the procedure to make it happen!
Preparation of the Kinder Cereali cake
The process requires several preparations but the cake is really easy to make by following the step-by-step directions. Below, here’s how to make the base, cream and cover.
For the puffed rice and Nutella base
For this preparation you need 4 tablespoons of Nutella and 120 g of puffed rice.
- Put the Nutella in a bowl and soften it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Pour it into a larger bowl and add the puffed rice.
- Mix well and pour the mixture into an opening circle cake tin lined with parchment paper.
- Compact the mixture with a spatula and place the cheesecake base in the refrigerator until ready to use.
For the Kinder Cereals cream
From the total ingredients, take: 250 g of mascarpone, 100 g of sugar, 150 ml of fresh liquid cream and 2 Kinder Cereali bars.
- In a bowl, soften the mascarpone together with the sugar.
- Separately , whip the fresh liquid cream until stiff.
- Add the whipped cream to the mascarpone, gently mixing the cream with a spatula.
- Add 2 Kinder cereal bars finely chopped with a knife to the cream and mascarpone and mix again.
- Take the Nutella puffed rice base in the fridge, pour over the cream and Kinder.
- Level and put the cold cake with Kinder cereals in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (to make it first put it in the freezer for 1 hour and 30 ).
For the milk chocolate ganache
For the last preparation you will therefore have a Kinder cereal bar, 100 g of milk chocolate and 50 ml of fresh cream.
- Finely chop the milk chocolate and put it in a bowl.
- Also add the chopped Kinder bar.
- Heat the 50 ml of fresh cream and pour it over the chopped chocolate. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Let the Kinder ganache cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes .
- After this time, take the Kinder Cereali cake from the fridge and pour over the chocolate coating.
- Put the cold chocolate cake back in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour .
For those of you interested in making another delicious cold cake, here is the Oreo cake recipe.
Variants and tips
To make a recipe more similar to the classic cheesecake you can also replace the mascarpone with ricotta and make the base also with biscuits instead of puffed rice.
Furthermore, it is possible to make lactose-free Kinder Cereal Cake, using vegetable cream and lactose-free mascarpone.
Finally, coverage is not mandatory : the Kinder Cereali cake will be a marvel even without it!
The sweet Kinder Cereali cake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for 15 days .