The Kinder Pinguì cake is inspired by the classic snacks, turning into a real dessert suitable for all occasions.
There are some desserts that just cannot leave indifferent and among them is the Kinder Pinguì cake. Inspired by one of the most popular snacks ever, with its cocoa sponge cake base, cream filling and delicious chocolate coating, it will conquer young and old at the first taste.
Perfect for both a snack and a birthday cake, the Pinguì cake by the slice reveals a well-layered filling, worthy of the best pastry shops. Furthermore, the effort required for its preparation is minimal and is also suitable for those who do not feel too well versed in the kitchen. Are you curious to find out how to recreate all the flavors of the Kinder Pinguì dessert at home?
How to prepare the recipe from the Kinder Pinguì cake
- First of all, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the cocoa sponge cake. Semi-whisk 300 g of cream with an electric whisk and temporarily keep it aside.
- Break the eggs and divide the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg yolks with the sugar until they are light and fluffy.
- Add the sifted cocoa , 4 tablespoons of oil , water and yeast .
- Finally, add the flour , preferably sifted, and the semi- whipped cream.
- Also whisk the egg whites until stiff and add them to the mixture, stirring gently from bottom to top.
- Pour the mixture into a 26 cm diameter pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes , doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven.
- While the cake cools, soak the gelatin for 10 minutes in cold water.
- Whip the remaining cream (set aside two tablespoons) with the icing sugar .
- Then heat the cream kept aside, just long enough for it to cool, and dissolve the well-squeezed gelatine in it.
- Add the jelly to the whipped cream, mixing well so that it is distributed.
- Prepare the icing melting chocolate in a double boiler the chocolate with the butter, the ‘oil and vanilla essence.
- Once the cake is very cold, cut it into two or three discs according to your preference.
- Cover with a layer of cream then with a layer of chocolate cream.
- Place the other disc of sponge cake, repeating the layers if necessary, then pour the remaining chocolate cream so as to evenly cover the cake.
- Let the cake rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
This dessert is truly amazing and will make you look great. Also, if you love this kind of recipes, you can’t help but try the Kinder Bueno cake too !
The Kinder Pinguì cake can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. We advise you to bring it back to room temperature for half an hour before serving.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison