Among the simple first courses there is one that you should absolutely try: it is the pasta alla finanziera with the Piedmontese recipe.
Get ready to drop a decent amount of noodles because we guarantee that with this sauce there is nothing better. Pasta alla finanziera is nothing more than the reinterpretation of a poor dish of Piedmontese cuisine where the sauce is prepared with chicken livers and mushrooms (fresh or dried depending on availability). In appearance they are therefore reminiscent of the classic tagliatelle with meat sauce, but upon tasting you will discover new and delicious flavors.
It is in fact a very tasty recipe, perfect both for Sundays with the family and for evenings with friends. In fact, we know how important it is to have tasty first courses in the repertoire, but at the same simple to show off on the most disparate occasions. Have we intrigued you to try this typical Piedmontese product?
How to prepare the recipe for pasta alla finanziera
- First, soak the dried mushrooms in warm water.
- Then clean the chicken livers and gizzards (on the market they are usually already clean), and chop them coarsely with a knife.
- Chop the onion and carrot not too finely and brown them in a pan with the butter.
- Add the offal and after two minutes deglaze with the white wine.
- Cook for 30 minutes, adding a ladle of chicken broth if necessary. If you want you can prepare this dressing in red by adding two peeled tomatoes crushed with a fork. Season with salt and keep warm.
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package. You can use both fresh and dried tagliatelle.
- Drain and toss in a pan over high heat with the sauce, then spread over the plates, completing with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.
If you are looking for another simple and quick recipe to serve as a first course, we recommend that you also try the pasta with Tuscan white ragù , a real delight!
You can keep the pasta alla finanziera in the refrigerator for a couple of days and reheat it in a pan before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...