Preparing fried broccoli with the recipe we propose is really simple and just a couple of ingredients. Here are all the steps.
We never give too much importance to the preparation of side dishes , in most cases turning to salads. Yet it takes very little to prepare fried broccoli. This savory way of cooking one of the symbolic vegetables of winter will please everyone because you know that fried anything is good. Furthermore, fried broccoli is considered a typical appetizer of the holidays, especially in Southern Italy.
The batter for fried broccoli is simply prepared with flour and sparkling water but there are also versions in which eggs are added. We offer you the basic version which, among other things, is also perfect for those who follow a vegan diet . Here is the recipe for a quick side dish.
Preparing the recipe for fried broccoli
- First wash the broccoli well under running water then remove the stem and cut out the florets.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the vegetables, cooking them for 10 minutes .
- Gently drain it with a slotted spoon and let it cool.
- Separately, in a bowl, put the flour and pour the sparkling water slowly, stirring with a whisk to avoid lumps in the batter .
- Heat a saucepan with plenty of seed oil until it reaches 170 ° C.
- Dip the broccoli florets in the batter, one at a time, straining the excess and fry them for 2-3 minutes , just long enough for them to turn golden.
- Drain the fried battered broccoli with a slotted spoon, pass them on absorbent paper and serve immediately.
To obtain even tastier golden and fried broccoli, get some anchovies in oil , chop them with a knife and add them to the batter before dipping the broccoli. The pairing is truly amazing and the golden and fried broccoli with anchovy deserve to be tried! And speaking of broccoli : here are the other recipes we have tried for you!
Being a fried recipe, we recommend that you enjoy freshly made fried broccoli, while still hot. In fact, after a few hours they tend to lose their characteristic crunchiness.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...