Flourless, good and very light, the invisible zucchini cake is perfect when you just don’t know what to cook. Here is our recipe.
Do we want to talk about the invisible cakes? Although the most famous versions are those based on fruit, especially apples, in a similar way it is possible to prepare some with vegetables . The invisible zucchini cake without flour is the recipe that we propose today, perfect to be enjoyed at any time of the year and on any occasion. To make it you need so few ingredients that in all probability you can prepare it right now given how quick and easy this dish is.
Yes, because the gluten-free invisible zucchini cake is prepared with two eggs, spreadable cheese, potato starch and, of course, zucchini. Nothing else is needed to obtain a zucchini savory pie different from the usual, very light and full of flavor. Then no one forbids you to make the recipe even better by flavoring it with fresh mint or basil or grated cheese. Ready to cook?
How to prepare the invisible zucchini cake recipe
- First, wash the courgettes well and remove the ends.
- With a mandolin or a very sharp knife cut very thin slices .
- Separately, in a bowl, work with a whisk the potato starch, the spreadable cheese (which you can replace with white yogurt without sugar) and the eggs.
- Also incorporate the instant yeast sachet for quiches.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sliced courgettes and mix well with a kitchen spatula.
- Pour into an 18 cm diameter pan lined with parchment paper and level the surface.
- Cook at 180 ° C for 30 minutes then let it cool before serving.
Invisible zucchini cake with the Thermomix
- After washing the courgettes and removing the ends, cut them into very thin slices with a mandolin.
- In the Thermomix jug, combine the eggs, cheese (or white yogurt without sugar) and starch and mix 20 sec. speed 6.
- Add the yeast, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper and mix again 10 sec. speed 6.
- Finally add the zucchini and mix vel. Soft Counterclockwise for 1 min.
- Pour everything into an 18 cm diameter pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool before serving.
This savory version is truly amazing but we know that the idea of the sweet recipe that we suggested at the beginning intrigues you in the same way. So here is the recipe for the invisible apple pie .
The invisible zucchini cake can be stored out of the refrigerator for a day . In addition, we recommend that you store it in a cool place well covered with plastic wrap for a maximum of 2 days. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...