To stay in perfect shape, a valid help is to choose the right low-calorie foods, to be exact, those with less than 50 calories that satiate giving energy to the body.
Keeping a perfect line all year round isn’t always that easy. Between birthdays, holidays, weekends … sometimes the temptation to give in to a tear to the rule is really high! But to get the maximum benefits from what we eat without ever gaining weight or feeling heavy, we need to find out what low-calorie foods are.
With very few calories , we can choose mushrooms, egg white and oysters. Among the fruit, melon, kiwi, apricots and plums are low-calorie. Let’s discover them one by one!
Low-calorie foods that satiate without gaining weight, what they are
Apart from water, which has no calories, all foods in the world contain a more or less high energy intake . Our body will react to them, based on which we choose to ingest, feeling energetic and sated or heavy and fat. So here are the low-calorie foods that fill our stomach with small portions and without the risk of gaining weight .
- Egg white : to have full energy with only 20 calories, perfect to choose during a diet.
- Oysters : rich in proteins and low-calorie, they are good for the content of zinc, iron, copper, iodine, calcium and potassium!
- Mushrooms : they are a superfood for physical fitness because, raw, they fill a lot in small quantities.
- Apricots, plums, melon and kiwis : these fruits quickly satiate and are rich in minerals and vitamins that help different aspects of physical well-being. Plums are anti-diabetic and anti-obesity, kiwis promote sleep as well as being a concentrate of vitamin C.
- Raisins : raisin diet to stay fit or just light and tasty sneack to sandwich with main meals. These small beans are powerful antioxidants and are really good for the body.
- Okra : to complete a perfectly healthy diet. Okra releases a substance called mucilage and is really healthy for promoting digestion. It is an enzyme that binds with the toxic acid that is released by the liver and remove it from the body !
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/donna-corpo-snello-stomaco-addome-3177574/.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival chiacchiere: the traditional video recipe
The recipe for Carnival chiacchiere is simple and delicious: let's see how to prepare the most loved dessert of this...
How to make mustard: the classic recipe and its variations
Perfect for flavoring salads and meats: what are the varieties of mustard and the classic recipe for preparing it at...
Nike+Tiffany together again, the most awaited sporty chic collab of the year: when and where to buy them
The "legendary" collaboration between Nike and Tiffany who once again create a pair of sneakers, the most exclusive of the...
Grated apple pie with a moist and very soft dough!
The grated apple cake is a tasty version of the classic dessert, easy to make and very soft, because the...
Vomiting of the newborn: how to behave and what it can indicate
Newborn vomiting is always a cause for alarm. Let's try to understand it better and understand how to act and...
Fashion1 week ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion1 week ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Fried Friars, a Carnival sweet whose paternity is disputed