Similar to stuffed sandwiches, but classy! Here is the recipe to prepare delicious New Year’s finger food, perfect for a standing buffet.
Are you still on the high seas and have not yet decided which finger food to serve for your New Year’s Eve dinner? The sandwiches stuffed and served as ravioli are an excellent idea and you can prepare them even at the last minute. In addition, there are many fillings for sandwiches suitable for this type of preparation.
In the recipe below we are going to make two different fillings : one based on zucchini, carrots and robiola and one with olives, hard-boiled egg and mayonnaise. Then, you can decorate the sandwiches as you see fit. Let’s see together how to make them!
Preparation of delicious and stuffed sandwiches
- Start by washing and peeling the courgette and carrot. Peel the carrot then grate both the courgette and the carrot into julienne strips. Brown the vegetables in a pan with a drizzle of oil for 4-5 minutes , then turn off the heat and let them cool. Then mix them with the robiola. This is our first filling!
- Meanwhile, coarsely chop the hard-boiled egg and cut the stuffed green olives into rounds. Then mix them with a spoonful of mayonnaise. And the second filling is done too!
- With a pastry cutter or round glass, make 16 discs from the bread for sandwiches and as many smaller discs of cooked ham.
- Now let’s move on to the composition: take the bread disks and place the cooked ham disks on top. Then, stuff with the mix of robiola and vegetables or with the mix of egg, olives and mayonnaise and cover with a disc of bread (just like a sandwich).
- Decorate as you like, then transfer the stuffed sandwiches to a tray and leave to rest in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you like more simple sandwiches, we recommend you try the ones with wholemeal bread and tomatoes .
Consume these delicious little appetizer sandwiches at the moment . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...