We reveal how to make the delicious and fragrant magic cake, with three perfectly distinct layers!
The magic cake is a very original cake that is prepared with a few ingredients : flour, eggs, sugar and vanilla. These give life to a cake with three layers of different textures: a flan-like base; a creamy center and a soft surface almost like sponge cake! A mix of fabulous flavors. What we propose below is the recipe for magic vanilla cake: the secret to a result as in the photo is to respect the preparation to the letter. Because we know, desserts are a work of precision.
Let’s see together how to prepare it.
Preparation of the magic cake
- First of all, separate the yolks from the whites.
- Then whisk the egg yolks with sugar and vanilla for 5 minutes until the mixture is fluffy and soft.
- Finally, add the well sifted flour with a tablespoon of cold water and whisk at medium speed.
- Finally add the milk and the melted butter previously warmed over low heat. The mixture should be liquid.
- Then whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt and the lemon juice until stiff peaks.
- Finally add the egg whites to the yolks little by little, mixing with a spatula from the bottom upwards without removing the mixture.
- At this point, grease a 20 cm pan and then add baking paper so that it adheres perfectly to the edges. The side edges must be at least 6 cm.
- Finally pour the dough into the pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 ° C for about 60 minutes .
- After the indicated time, if the golden crust has already formed, cover with aluminum foil, lower to 140 ° C and cook for another 20 – 25 minutes. To the toothpick test, the first layer must come out dry, the second creamy and the third solid.
- Finally, remove from the oven and let it cool in the pan for at least an hour.
- Remove from the mold by lifting it from the baking paper and transfer to the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Finally, sprinkle with sugar and icing and enjoy your magical cake!
If you liked this magical vanilla cake, you should also try its variant: the magical chocolate cake , a must try!
You can keep the magic cake in the fridge for about 4 days . This cake can also be frozen.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?