Tender and tasty morsels: the recipe for ricotta and spinach meatballs are a vegetarian but exquisite second course.
If you are tired of trying the usual meatballs or chicken, you can try these delicious vegetable meatballs, also ideal for the little ones. These tender and delicious morsels are really very tasty and will delight even the most refined palates. The ricotta and spinach meatballs are a second course, but, depending on the occasion, they can also be served as an appetizer . Meatballs spanaci can be prepared in several ways , this is how we make them.
In addition to being among the easiest and fastest recipes to prepare, these meatballs are also among the tastiest vegetarian recipes. Let’s see, then, how to prepare them step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for ricotta and spinach meatballs
- The first thing to do to prepare the ricotta and spinach meatballs is to devote yourself to the vegetables. Then, after having thoroughly cleaned and washed the spinach, pour extra virgin olive oil and a clove of garlic into a pan.
- Brown it for a few minutes and remove it.
- Then, add the spinach and cook over high heat for 5 minutes and then lower the heat and stir until completely wilted.
- Once ready, drain them in a colander to remove all excess water, also mashing them with a fork. Let them cool.
- When the spinach has cooled completely, chop it coarsely with a knife and pour it into a bowl.
- Also add the ricotta, grated cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper and mix.
- Now all you have to do is prepare your meatballs.
- Then, cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the spinach balls on top.
- After having formed them all, pour the egg, salt and pepper into a high-sided container and mix. In another container, instead, spread a layer of breadcrumbs.
- Pass the meatballs first in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs and put them back in the pan. If you want ricotta and spinach meatballs without eggs, you can pass them directly in the breadcrumbs.
- Bake them in a hot oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes .
If you want to prepare fried ricotta and spinach meatballs, once made, instead of cooking them in the oven, you can cook them in plenty of seed oil in a high-sided pan until golden. The version of this recipe can also be done simply in a pan with a drizzle of oil, let the nuggets cook for about 10-5 minutes, making sure they do not dry out too much and do not burn.
Finally, to make ricotta and spinach meatballs with sauce, cook them for about ten minutes in a pan with plenty of tomato sauce that covers them after a first browning. The sauce preparation is very similar to that of seitan meatballs with tomato .
The ricotta and spinach meatballs can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2 days closed in an airtight container and then reheated if necessary.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...