Meatloaf with lentils and vegetables, the hearty recipe
Vegetable meatloaf with flavored lentils: here is the recipe to prepare an excellent second course, tasty and different from the usual.
Today we offer you a light but very tasty second course: the lentil and vegetable meatloaf! Try it as a main course or as a single dish to accompany with vegetables cooked in the hole. You can make it from scratch, but it’s also a great recycling recipe when you have leftover lentils and vegetables to take out . Here is the recipe!
Preparation of the vegetarian meatloaf
- Start by washing and cleaning the courgettes and aubergines. Clean the peppers, remove the seeds and internal filaments then cut the vegetables into cubes.
- Brown all the vegetables in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil to soften them.
- In the meantime, put the bread in a bowl, soften it with a little milk for about ten minutes.
- When cooked, take the vegetables, remove the garlic and put them in a colander in order to eliminate the excess liquid. Then put the vegetables in a bowl, add the squeezed bread, the chopped basil, the blended lentils, the orange zest and a pinch of salt.
- Start kneading in order to mix the ingredients by adding the breadcrumbs just enough to make the mixture homogeneous but soft.
- Roll out the mixture obtained on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and level well so as to obtain a meatloaf and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes .
- When cooked, let the meatloaf rest in the oven for about ten minutes before serving. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, here are all of our meatloaf recipes !
Meatloaf prepared following this recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 days maximum! We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce