The mushroom burger is an easy to prepare and very tasty veg dish, ideal as an alternative to meat.
If you are a vegan burger lover, you can’t have never tried the mushroom burger. Simple to make and perfect to be enjoyed as a main course or in a sandwich, if you follow our steps you certainly can’t go wrong!
Today we will offer you a 100% VEG recipe, but you can also try adding an egg and grated cheese to give more flavor to the dish!
Preparation of the mushroom burger
- Start with the mushrooms. Clean them by removing the earthy parts with a knife or with the help of a kitchen cloth. Wash them only if necessary, so as not to absorb too much water .
- In a non-stick pan, brown the finely chopped red onion with a clove of garlic and two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, finally add the mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and cook.
- When the mushrooms are ready, chop them coarsely and add them to the blended and already boiled chickpeas, the yeast and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and parsley.
- You should get a fairly homogeneous mixture with some nice pieces of mushroom, so that you can later go to work to shape your burgers.
- Shape the meatballs with your hands and give them the shape you prefer, then pass your chickpea and mushroom burgers in breadcrumbs.
- Cook in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil for about 7 minutes per side.
- Serve your burgers hot on a plate or in a bun with green salad, tomato and sauces of your choice. Enjoy your meal !
If you liked our mushroom burgers, you can’t miss our delicious sautéed mushrooms !
This burger can also be stored for about 2 days in the refrigerator, inside a special food container. Heat it before serving it on the table. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison