Mushroom risotto with Thermomix is a first course as delicious as it is simple and preparing it is really quick and easy.
A great classic of Italian cuisine is mushroom risotto. With the Thermomix it is even easier to prepare and serve it at the table, hot. The result is a creamy and fragrant first course , made very special by the presence of its main ingredient. For this preparation, many varieties of mushrooms are suitable , such as champignons and porcini . Whichever type you choose, the cooking times and methods remain the same.
All that remains is to move to the kitchen!
Preparation of the recipe for mushroom risotto with Thermomix
- To begin with, clean the porcini mushrooms . Cut the stems and scrape off the earth with the help of a brush. Cut them into four parts (or whichever way you prefer).
- Peel and slice the onion . Place it in the mixing bowl of the food processor to chop for 5 seconds, on speed 7.
- Add the oil and fry at 100 ° C for 3 minutes , at speed 1 counterclockwise.
- Also add the chopped mushrooms and cook for 20 minutes , at 100 ° C and at the same speed.
- Pour the rice with these ingredients and add the white wine slowly.
- Cook for another 3 minutes , always at 100 ° C and speed 1 anticlockwise.
- After this time, pour in the broth (hot) and add salt . Resume cooking for the cooking time of the rice, at the same temperature and speed maintained until now.
- After cooking, let it rest for a few minutes and then add the cheese and parsley to whisk. Finally, serve.
With little effort, this mushroom risotto with the Thermomix for two is ready. Serve it hot and, precisely because it should be eaten on the spot, storage is not recommended .
If you don’t have a food processor, you can, however, go into cooking the classic recipe that will amaze everyone with your skill.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...