Mushroom risotto with Thermomix is a first course as delicious as it is simple and preparing it is really quick and easy.
A great classic of Italian cuisine is mushroom risotto. With the Thermomix it is even easier to prepare and serve it at the table, hot. The result is a creamy and fragrant first course , made very special by the presence of its main ingredient. For this preparation, many varieties of mushrooms are suitable , such as champignons and porcini . Whichever type you choose, the cooking times and methods remain the same.
All that remains is to move to the kitchen!
Preparation of the recipe for mushroom risotto with Thermomix
- To begin with, clean the porcini mushrooms . Cut the stems and scrape off the earth with the help of a brush. Cut them into four parts (or whichever way you prefer).
- Peel and slice the onion . Place it in the mixing bowl of the food processor to chop for 5 seconds, on speed 7.
- Add the oil and fry at 100 ° C for 3 minutes , at speed 1 counterclockwise.
- Also add the chopped mushrooms and cook for 20 minutes , at 100 ° C and at the same speed.
- Pour the rice with these ingredients and add the white wine slowly.
- Cook for another 3 minutes , always at 100 ° C and speed 1 anticlockwise.
- After this time, pour in the broth (hot) and add salt . Resume cooking for the cooking time of the rice, at the same temperature and speed maintained until now.
- After cooking, let it rest for a few minutes and then add the cheese and parsley to whisk. Finally, serve.
With little effort, this mushroom risotto with the Thermomix for two is ready. Serve it hot and, precisely because it should be eaten on the spot, storage is not recommended .
If you don’t have a food processor, you can, however, go into cooking the classic recipe that will amaze everyone with your skill.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!