Are you looking for a particular side dish with a crunchy texture? Here is the simple recipe for baked au gratin mushrooms.
We have tasted them in any way, cooked in a pan and very often in the oven, but prepared this way they really have an extra touch. Mushrooms au gratin are a delicious and rich side dish . The main and genuine ingredient goes perfectly with the sprinkling of breadcrumbs which, during cooking, takes on a crunchy consistency. To prepare this side dish it takes very little effort. There are many ideas to combine it with other dishes, because these mushrooms enrich all kinds of second courses with taste. In addition, they are also a nutritious and beneficial food for the body.
Preparation of the recipe for baked au gratin mushrooms
- First, clean the mushrooms . Especially if you buy them fresh, be careful to remove excess dirt with a brush. Quickly pass them under running water and dry them with a damp cloth.
- Cut them into two or more thin slices, according to your taste.
- Crumble coarsely, with your hands, the crumb of stale bread. Put it in the bowl of a mixer and blend. Then, transfer to a bowl.
- Chop the parsley and garlic . Add them to the crumb.
- Grate the zest of half a lemon and also add it to the rest of the ingredients.
- Finish with the salt and mix, to make it a homogeneous mixture.
- Cover a low-sided baking tray with parchment paper and spread the mushrooms over it. Cover with a drizzle of oil .
- Spread over the mixture, containing the crumb, and season with another drizzle of oil.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes .
Remember to serve the mushrooms au gratin in the oven when they are still hot. For this reason, the preservation of this dish is not recommended .
There are many recipes to be made with this ingredient such as stuffed mushrooms !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...