Are you looking for a particular side dish with a crunchy texture? Here is the simple recipe for baked au gratin mushrooms.
We have tasted them in any way, cooked in a pan and very often in the oven, but prepared this way they really have an extra touch. Mushrooms au gratin are a delicious and rich side dish . The main and genuine ingredient goes perfectly with the sprinkling of breadcrumbs which, during cooking, takes on a crunchy consistency. To prepare this side dish it takes very little effort. There are many ideas to combine it with other dishes, because these mushrooms enrich all kinds of second courses with taste. In addition, they are also a nutritious and beneficial food for the body.
Preparation of the recipe for baked au gratin mushrooms
- First, clean the mushrooms . Especially if you buy them fresh, be careful to remove excess dirt with a brush. Quickly pass them under running water and dry them with a damp cloth.
- Cut them into two or more thin slices, according to your taste.
- Crumble coarsely, with your hands, the crumb of stale bread. Put it in the bowl of a mixer and blend. Then, transfer to a bowl.
- Chop the parsley and garlic . Add them to the crumb.
- Grate the zest of half a lemon and also add it to the rest of the ingredients.
- Finish with the salt and mix, to make it a homogeneous mixture.
- Cover a low-sided baking tray with parchment paper and spread the mushrooms over it. Cover with a drizzle of oil .
- Spread over the mixture, containing the crumb, and season with another drizzle of oil.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes .
Remember to serve the mushrooms au gratin in the oven when they are still hot. For this reason, the preservation of this dish is not recommended .
There are many recipes to be made with this ingredient such as stuffed mushrooms !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...