It is quite common and definitely annoying: you can get rid of nausea even with natural methods! Let’s find out which ones!
Nausea is an annoying problem, very common, and can be caused by different factors, such as flu, food poisoning, digestive problems, pregnancy or irritability. Unfortunately, it can happen also when you are on a plane or on a ship. Instead, other people suffer from nausea when they are travelling by car.
In order to quickly get rid of it and avoid worsening the situation, we can use a bunch of natural methods. Here what they are!
Remedies against nausea
The feeling this problem gives is not pleasant and everyone wants to get rid of it as soon as possible. For this reason, we need to use remedies to feel better.
- Ginger. One of the most common remedies against nausea. You can use it in case of pregnancy, as a herbal tea, or when you are travelling, in candied pieces.
- Chamomile. It is perfect to fight the feeling of vomiting! Try and drink a chamomile herbal tea.
- Lemon. You do not need to eat it, just smell it. It can help soothing the pain and the anxiety.
- Rice cooking water. Drinking a very little quantity of this water can be useful to get rid of nausea and be fit.
- Apple cider vinegar. Mixed with water, this product has thousands of benefits for our body.
- Mint sweets. They can be amazing against this problem. Just choose products without sugar or aspartame!
- Baking soda. Mix half a tablespoon of it in a glass of water: it can get rid of nausea and help the digesting process.
The most common causes and types of this problem
As we mentioned, there are thousands of causes for this problem, and for this reason there are also many different types of nausea. It can happen:
- During the pregnancy. You can use the same remedies we told you about: they won’t cause any problem. During this period, nausea can be very common, but if it is serious it is better to see your doctor.
- After you eat. Maybe you have eaten unhealthy or expired foods, or you have just eaten too quickly… or too much! However, there can be deeper reasons, such as allergies or intestine or stomach problems.
- In the morning. Also in this case there can be thousand of reasons, especially linked with your stomach or intestine.
- Everyday. If, apparently, there is no cause to your nausea, it is better to see your doctor. Through specific exams you can understand your problem and get rid of it!
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/photos/dolore-addominale-dolore-cieco-2821941/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Pasta with eggplant and provolone: we prepare an easy and tasty first course
Pasta with eggplant and provolone is perfect for those looking for delicious pasta recipes to be prepared with vegetables. Here's...
Homemade nougat of the dead: as good as that of pastry
Perfect as a gift but also excellent as a meal, nougat of the dead is a typical Neapolitan dessert from...
Comfy and vintage on the beach: the revenge of the high-waisted bikini
The nostalgia effect can also be felt on the beach, with the return of high-waisted bikinis that slender and pamper...
Delicious recipe of Philadelphia pasta and tuna: it is a real ace in the hole
Philadelphia and tuna pasta is a quick and easy to prepare first course. Here are the secrets of this delicious...
Properties of green clay: here are the most important
Not everyone knows the many properties of green clay. Here are the most important and really worth knowing. The properties...
Recipes7 days ago
Zucchini and stracchino pasta, the first creamy and tasty
Beauty1 week ago
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Beauty1 week ago
Loose hair hairstyles, the key word? Leave the foliage free
Fashion1 week ago
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer