Nettle tagliatelle has the herbaceous scent of this delicious spring plant and a rich vegetable ragù.
Nettle tagliatelle with lentil and mushroom ragout are also perfect for those who cannot eat milk and dairy products and as a very tasty, delicious and original vegetarian dish. Gomasio can also be found in the supermarket, it is nothing more than toasted and ground sesame with the addition of sea salt. If you can’t find it, replace it with toasted sesame.
Preparation of nettle tagliatelle with lentils and mushrooms
Wanting to prepare this 100% veg first course from scratch, we decided to separate the recipe into two preparations: pasta and sauce with lentils. It will all be much simpler and you will have no problems making it happen.
Tagliatelle with nettles
- 250 g of nettle
- 100 g of wheat flour type 00
- 100 g of semi-wholemeal flour
- 100 g of semolina
- 2 eggs
- Take the nettles, cut the tops and soak them in salted water.
- Drain them after a few minutes and let them dry.
- Cook them for about five minutes, then drain them to let them cool.
- Squeeze them hard to remove the water they have produced, then chop them.
- Mix the flours : white flour, semi-wholemeal flour and semolina.
- On a work surface, create the classic fountain with the hole in the middle, in which you will place the nettles and eggs.
- Knead for at least 10 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and compact.
- Let it rest for at least an hour, covered.
- With the pastry, make half to one centimeter wide noodles, depending on your taste.
l lentil and mushroom ragout
- 350 g of tomato sauce
- 150 g of Champignon mushrooms
- 100 g of lentils
- 1 carrot
- 1 golden onion
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- brown sugar to taste
- pepper and salt to taste
- Put a pan with three tablespoons of oil on the heat, in which you will add the celery, carrot and onion, all cut into cubes. Also add the chopped garlic, sage and rosemary, with the whole bay leaf.
- Let it go over medium heat for 10 minutes, then put the lentils in the pan (remember that they must be soaked if they are dry) and the diced mushrooms. Raise the heat and brown for a few minutes.
- Add the wine, wait for it to evaporate and then add the tomato puree, 600 ml of water, salt and brown sugar.
- Lower the heat, covering with the lid, but leaving a crack open to let the steam out. You have to cook like this for an hour, stirring occasionally, but without exaggerating: the important thing is that it does not stick. If it gets too dry, you can add a little hot water.
- Lightly flour them and boil, then serve with the meat sauce .
This is just one of our lentil recipes that you absolutely must try if you love this legume.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!